Author: baofeng

Why do Westerners hate Muslims? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-13 17:30:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-11-13 17:13

I don't miss the point at all, JF. I have told you time and again we all need to get in control of our emotions but you refuse to do that.

I understand hatred fully but as a cultured being I ...

Tell me this, do you think it's wrong to hate pedophiles?  I think it's pretty natural since most people have such an aversion and disgust to people hurting children like that.

Same thing.  When you hear of something that goes against your core values, if you don't have a sense of disgust, there has to be something wrong with you.

I don't think it's wrong for people to hate america for invading iraq over lies.  People should hate actions like that.  It shouldn't be tolerated in these times.  Maybe if there was more emotion behind this we could actually bring those to justice that need to answer for this.  

I also don't think it's wrong to hate a culture that supports violence.   We should all be emotional about it.  We're talking about fellow human beings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 18:50:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-11-13 17:30

I also don't think it's wrong to hate a culture that supports violence.   We should all be emotional about it.  We're talking about fellow human beings.

That perfectly explains why the U.S.  is so despised and people like yourself have no support here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 18:57:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2010-11-13 18:50

That perfectly explains why the U.S.  is so despised and people like yourself have no support here.

Just as people are despised in the musIim world.  It's the acts that are just so shocking and an affront to our values that leads to the negativity.
Honestly, the only way to end it is to have more open debates instead of just dismissing a person as a bigot or racist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 19:08:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragon1958 at 2010-11-12 14:04

This is purely to bolster hatred for the planned attack on Iran lobbied by Kurrupt Zionist sympathisers on the payroll for Israel, you only have to look at the Zionists territorial claims from  ...

According to Gordon Duff, another false flag attack on the U.S. is being planned, this time with nukes- to be blamed on Iran.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 19:12:18 |Display all floors

Mad Cow Disease

Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-11-13 18:57

Just as people are despised in the musIim world.  It's the acts that are just so shocking and an affront to our values that leads to the negativity.
Honestly, the only way to end it is to have ...

The fiend is a mad cow.9/11 was an inside job.Even famous novelist John le Carre thinks so as his 2004
novel hints.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-15 08:38:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2010-11-13 10:42
US is coward and they have no ball to fight  on they own.

From their military track record, you are absolutely right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-18 17:35:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-11-18 01:55

You are alwyas twisting things, jF. YOu are not being rational.

I said very clearly hatred is wrong. Hatred of other beings, human, vegetable, animal. There are many Muslims that wish for  ...

You very clearly blamed terrorism on lslamophobia.   Because of all the hatred, you 'couldn't blame them'.  Yet when I pointed out that there is more hatred directed at the US, you see it as wrong.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.