Author: baofeng

Why do Westerners hate Muslims? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-11-12 04:49:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-11-12 03:36
You know what I find suspicious about you seneca?  Your lack of condemnation for US policy that propped up holy warriors against the russians and the serbs.  Do you not see that as wrong?  Screw ls ...

Perhaps this is why>>>>

Extremist protesters burn poppy amid Armistice commemorationsA group calling themselves Muslims Against Crusades burn a model poppy on the streets of London shouting 'British soldiers go to hell.

The protest at Britain's wars in Iraq and Afghanistan which was timed to coincide with Armistice Day's two-minute silence.
The group confronted police officers and briefly fought with them, leaving one officer with a head injury requiring hospital treatment, and three arrests were made.
Around 50 counter demonstrators from the far-right English Defence League gathered nearby but officers kept the two sides apart.

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-12 05:19:51 |Display all floors
Why is it okay to ask americans to look at the reasons they are hated, but it's not okay to say the same about musIims?  You can say it's wrong to hate an entire religion because of the acts of the fundaentalist, but how is it different to hate americans for the actions of our government?  Why is it expected that american stand up against wrongs committed by our government, but it's asking too much for musIims to stand up against the jihadis?   Why?

You know what i see as the big difference?  Americans are willing to own up to things.  We don't whine or act like crybabies - oh people hate us...boo hoo hoo.  It's racism!  If people hate americans is because they are bigots!  Give me a break.  There are plenty of reasons to be disgusted by how lslam is used by people to murder innocent civilians, killing people over cartoons, etc.  Tell them seneca that they should take a good look as to why they are hated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-12 05:32:32 |Display all floors

Evil

The fiend is evil to the marrow of her wretched bones.Corrupt,cowardly,ignorant,brainwashed,filled with hate
and blind savage bloodlust.Do you know your "own" Zionist government injected it's "own" citizens with
Plutonium during WW2 ? Do you know a reactor not far from you suffered a meltdown ? Probably not,since
you swallow the sh1t your "own" Zionist owned propaganda mills churn out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-12 05:38:10 |Display all floors
I do know all of that.  The cold war was crazy.  

See...it's easy to admit to things.  Give it a try sometimes.

Did you know your people are driving out the christians out of iraq?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-12 06:19:56 |Display all floors

Read

Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-11-12 05:38
I do know all of that.  The cold war was crazy.  

See...it's easy to admit to things.  Give it a try sometimes.

Did you know your people are driving out the christians out of iraq?

Read the effing post.I was talking about WW2.Plutonium injections !! Fancy that.Hundreds of thousands of
servicemen deliberately exposed to radiation during nuclear tests.Incidentally Plutonium is the most toxic
substance on earth.Serious radiation leaks at reactors and nuclear weapons facilities everywhere.

Think of what Zionism has done and is doing to all of us,Fiend.Sodomy.gender role reversal,radiation
poisoning,chemical poisoning,genocide,slavery,murderous wars of extermination,Frankenstein food.

And I wish the poor Iraqis could drive the crusaders and the jewsaders out of their ravaged country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-12 06:32:32 |Display all floors
Since when was WWII called the cold war?

So you think it's cool that iraqis are driving out fellow iraqis?  Christian groups that are some of the oldest in the world.  They were there before lslam and they are definately NOT invaders.  The kurds are offering support at least.  

They are targetted because of an allegation against a coptic church in egypt.  Today i read they are also saying it's because of burning the koran in the US.  Massacring people in their place of worship forwhat foreiners are doing?  That sound about right to you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-12 13:29:08 |Display all floors

Divide and Rule

Plutonium injections occurred during WW2.The deliberate exposure of servicemen to radiation occurred
during the so called cold war.When the Zionist Soviet Bloc pretended to be hostile to the Zionist Western bloc
and vast amounts were spent on nuclear weapons and the military.Large profits to the Zionist led
corporations.

And the West knows from two millenia of experience how to ignite and fan ethnic divisions.And I thought you
hated religion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.