Author: JFenix

French pensioner 'attacked MusIim woman over veil' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-30 18:22:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-10-30 13:56

That's the crux. It is YOU that is the problem, not the burqa or women who choose to wear it. It is your own mindset, your intransigence and intolerance.

Get help quickly. Psychotherapy c ...

Why are you failing to see the bigger picture here?  I guess you see nothing wrong at dividing women up into groups of 'who you can respect' and 'who you can't respect' - with me being a part of the latter group.
Why don't you preach a little tolerance to the musIim world on this not to judge women in this way?  Of course the burqa is offensive and an attack against women worldwide.  But okay, keep framing it as individual religous freedom.  It's abuse, and you're sick for supporting it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-30 18:24:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kyosan at 2010-10-30 14:27

And you fail to see the hypocrisy in this statement. If you don't respect these women because they wear a veil is that any better than others who don't respect them because they don't wear a veil ...

Again, it's not about respecting the women.  That is not the issue.  It's the symbol of what the burqa stands for that I don't respect.  It's the ideology behind it - the message that women are bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-30 18:35:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kyosan at 2010-10-30 02:49
I surprised that the judge didn't order a psychiatric examination for Mrs Ruby. Well, maybe he'll do that later.

Why bother with ordering an examination? Why not just find her guilty immediately & mete out heavy punishment? Works in China!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-30 18:38:49 |Display all floors

Sickening

The fiend finds ways to reach new lows.When you think the ghastly little sh1tbag has reached a nadir
she comes up with something even worse.This creature is the ultimate fascist.Completely bereft of
principle,decency,compassion,morality,reason or any of the qualities that make us human in the finer
sense of the word.Certainly the most obnoxious poster this forum has ever been cursed with,and we have
had our share of creeps.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-30 18:39:49 |Display all floors

Oh there he is !!My buddy....

Originally posted by petera at 2010-10-30 04:08 PM
The fiend finds ways to reach new lows.When you think the ghastly little sh1tbag has reached a nadir
she comes up with something even worse.This creature is the ultimate fascist.Completely bereft  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-30 18:50:50 |Display all floors

A real day of judgement

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could have a day (or a week or a month) of real judgement.A day when we
could identify,indict,try ,convict and execute the worst bastards of our time.Churchill,Truman,Dubya,
Dickhead,Salisbury,Perle,Tony Blatant Liar,Wolfowitz.A Nuremberg trial where truth and morality count.We
could also try exceptionally nasty low level propagandists like the fiend and have the pleasure of seeing her
dangle or fry.

We can dream of a better world,can't we ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-30 19:12:07 |Display all floors
Wouldn't it be wonderful is women all over the world were treated as human beings?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.