Author: timbatu

Black Violence against Chinese and Asians in the US   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-31 11:55:24 |Display all floors
Google search of this thread intentionally leads to a wrong thread.
Everyone try the big liar called Google now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-31 12:12:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-9-6 21:15
Blacks and whites have a racist culture that the Chinese leadership, at least at local levels, does not understand.

I think they understand only too well how issues betwenn racial groups can work out - and especially how it can play in the media.

What other explanation would there be for the cen sor ing of news reports last month from Africa where blacks went to Chinese bosses to complain about wages not beig paid - and the Chinese bosses reacting by shootiing several of the men. Last I heard 8 or 9 were shot with several on the critical list - but not from any Chinese newspaper....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-31 12:25:15 |Display all floors

How China Daily Reported the incident!

20th October

China calls for proper solution to Zambia coal mine incident

BEIJING - China on Thursday called for a proper solution to the Zambia coal mine incident in which 11 local employees and three Chinese were injured.

"We hope related Chinese companies and the Zambian side could solve the problems properly," said Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Ma Zhaoxu at a regular news briefing.

On Oct 15, an incident arising from a pay dispute happened at a mine at Sinazongwe in Zambia's south. There was massive damage to mine equipment in addition to the injuries, according to a statement of China's embassy in Zambia on Wednesday.

Zambian police on Monday arrested two Chinese managers.

Ma said the Chinese government has always required Chinese overseas companies strictly comply with the laws and regulations of the host countries and live in harmony with local people.

China supports qualified enterprises investing in Africa and safeguarding local employees' rights and protecting the local environment, said Ma"

Odd that they forgot to mention that the Managers took out shotguns and shot 11 people, isn't it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-31 12:26:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peteraa at 2010-10-31 12:25
20th October

China calls for proper solution to Zambia coal mine incident

BEIJING - China on Thursday called for a proper solution to the Zambia coal mine incident in which 11 local  ...

Maybe we should start threads on 'atheist conspiracies'. !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-31 16:42:23 |Display all floors
Violence against Chinese and Asians......aren't Chinese Asians? OP is a racist!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 22:43:09 |Display all floors
US Blacks are dominated by Christianity. This is why they are just as racist and violent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 22:49:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-10-31 16:42
Violence against Chinese and Asians......aren't Chinese Asians? OP is a racist!

Shame to Timo's profound racism!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.