Author: timbatu

Black Violence against Chinese and Asians in the US   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-28 00:24:03 |Display all floors
Goes to show doesn't it? I mean I've never heard of this "international" incident, had anyone else? The lessor importance of "the happenings of the Asian community in America" isn't it? If this was a somethin' related to the "N" thingy, I guaranteed it would've been all over the mass media, CNN, and such...  
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 01:05:56 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2010-9-6 05:15
Blacks and whites have a racist culture that the Chinese leadership, at least at local levels, does  ...

Whites for sure, no matter how they masquerade the visuals. But, slowly, little at a time, especially now that the Chinese have made it to the big leagues -- as if as a child on its developmental stages, they (Whites) are slowly but surely coming to terms with what are the real world around them though enviously sentiments does the rounds, especially in politics. But, with the other party however, I can't say the same logic applies. Rather, what I would say is that "the mentality" which drives the latter's psyche is as the following:  a) fuel by the Asian community's -- divisional manner -- towards this part of the American demographic and, b) fueled by what are inferior complex exactly as that which fueled the complexes of their cousins further to the east

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 07:54:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by FreddyAguilar at 2012-2-28 07:56

A comedian view on racism:

How to escape racism ?

Millions of white people (especially women) regularly undergo ultra violet sun screening to atain a more dark skin.

Millions of dark skinned Africans and Asian use skin whitening cream.

Millions of Asian people go for facial surgery to correct their bulbous noses and widening their eyes.

Another proof that human kind is a creazy species to some extend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 08:49:34 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-2-28 06:54
A comedian view on racism:

How to escape racism ?

Very true Freddy. Folks need to remember that we all look the same underneath the "colour" we wear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 11:52:12 |Display all floors
In USA, everyday the Black man kills Chinese men and rape Chinese women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 21:04:24 |Display all floors
chinapatriot Post time: 2012-2-28 13:52
In USA, everyday the Black man kills Chinese men and rape Chinese women.

everyday in China 4billion dogs are butchered for food

clearly, when China runs out of dogs, cannibalism is the only possible outcome!

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-29 00:41:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.