Views: 9567|Replies: 25

What do Chinese women look for in a man ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-20 06:50:52 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-20 20:10:03 |Display all floors

Confidence, high social status and lots of attention (to them)

i.e. the same things women want all over the world.  Chinese people are not so different from others as many think.

As in the rest of the world, if you ask them directly they will tell you the man only needs to be kind and maybe also needs to have a good sense of humour.  Don't you believe those are *really* the priorities ( but of course they are good qualities to have anyway).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-20 23:31:39 |Display all floors

Understanding Caring Conservative Honest Good sense of humor

Understanding, Caring. and  we like to be no.1 and only 1.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-21 07:00:20 |Display all floors

No.1

I don't think to be his No.1 is simply a good thing.

Man needs time, years, ages to become mature, even if he was born with great talent, he does need experiences to be experienced.

Man is charming when he's experienced enough. He can tell a lie or a truth, he can tell grace or superficialness, he can tell value, thought, everything.

And don't worry he will lose his childishness and romance as time goes by, as far as I know, man maintains that till the last minute of his life. He can be your playmate all the time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-22 20:46:04 |Display all floors

just the man she loves

Actually I always ask myself that question: what do i look for in a man? Maybe the answer is just the man. I look for nothing but love in him.   it's the hardest thing coz other things like suceessful career or lots of money is easier to get comparing with  love.
I am naive , I know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-23 00:33:12 |Display all floors

What are the different criteria ?

race, ethnicity, religion, money ?

What about spirituality ?

Thanks to Tuur, janicgirl, guess3times and lssahan for u'r replies.  Some of what u want .....also a man wants :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-23 17:18:50 |Display all floors

honesty

My husband should be honest. He would never tell lies to me. So I can trust him. Any suspicion could result in misunderstanding, conflict, even divorce.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.