Views: 2404|Replies: 2

Why do so many S Korean students come to China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-22 11:34:13 |Display all floors
The number of South Korean students studying in China jumps highly from 29,102 to 68,806 during the term of  2006-2009, reported by South Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology Development.

In past years, South Korean students mainly study languege in China, but now much more students are majoring in formal curriculum with the number of them growing from 14,611 to 28,836.

Meanwhile, the number of overseas South Korean students studying in US and Japan respectively climb from 57,940 to 69,124 and 15,000 to 18,000 during the period of 2006-2009.

In 2009, Overseas South Korean students in China are almost as many as those in US.

What is the reason of South Korean students choosing China? what does China attract them?
On the other hand, it seems that the South Korean students in China are not  as warmly welcomed by chinese indigenous peers  as the US students.
something interesting!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 13:03:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-6-22 11:44
'...it seems that the South Korean students in China are not as  warmly welcomed by chinese indigenous peers...'

I can testify to this. One way of looking at this is by asking, do S Koreans try  ...

i haven't met that situation.
Sometimes i always hear chinese saying that they dislike South Korean people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 12:04:25 |Display all floors
I also seen Korean students are doing misbehavior in public place. South Korean students want to  study in China. And now a days the ratio is increase, they want to learn china 's languages.
[url=http://www.blurbpoint.com/]seo services[/url]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.