Views: 9871|Replies: 28

Do you trust the China-made jet plane? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-21 13:47:32 |Display all floors
As a new player in the Big passanger jet plane developing, china will  its first own-made plane(C919) to domestic airliners. Without too much pactical test, will you choose china-made plane?  do you trust them for the consideration of safety.
How would the chinese made planes compete with giants like Boeing and Airbus?
will you be one of the passengers of the C919'S debut fligth?

China's first home-made C919 jumbo jet may receive its first order before the end of this year with three major domestic airlines likely to be the launch customers, Thursday's Beijing Daily reported.

The C919, developed by state-owned manufacturer Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (COMAC), is a narrow body passenger plane seating around 150 people with the popular Airbus A320 and Boeing 737 as its rivals.

A team working on finding the launch customer of C919 was established on May 18. Deputy director of Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) Wang Changshun and representatives from Air China, China Southern Airlines and China Eastern Airlines all attended the team's conference Tuesday, Beijing Daily said.

The three carriers are the largest airlines in China and believed to be the potential customers of C919.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-21 14:37:05 |Display all floors

Reply #1 tamson's post

Engines are from France lar!

so, it's just precision fusilage engineering and quality finishing....

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-21 14:43:23 |Display all floors
No thank you, after witnessing what safety standard Chinese cars have I prefer Airbus and Boeing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-21 14:44:44 |Display all floors

Reply #3 Alex2010's post

I 2nd You! I have flown in those Shanghai made Lockheed jets in the 1990's - TERUK!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-21 14:45:19 |Display all floors

But we still have to see how the C919 jet perform!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-21 23:13:33 |Display all floors
I would trust planes that have proven designs more. That is just a fact of engineering; new designs are more likely to have problems. Over time, the problems are discovered and solved. It has nothing to do with the fact that the plane is designed by Chinese engineers. Likewise, if there was a French or American start-up company with a new design I would trust their planes less also.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-22 09:20:24 |Display all floors
C919
20090911_19f5b75a162f558be6b8e7NuJEJEkYls.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.