Views: 2097|Replies: 8

Abnormal average temperature in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-29 11:16:33 |Display all floors
The April is going to the end, but the North China still doesn't feel the spring's temperature.

According to data, in the past 6 months the average temperature of North China is -8 Celsius degree which is 1.8℃ lower than the previous average recording. it is also the lowest one since the 1978.

according to meteorologic definition of spring --  the day's temperature higher than 10 ℃ should last at least 5 consecutive days - some ereas of North China have not yet gone to the spring season at the end of April.

Beijing is lucky to meet the standard to nominally enter spring season.

But at the Southwest China,  the average temperature of last 6 months is 1-2 ℃ higher than previous years' average records.  It is the highest one since 1951. The higher avearage temperature is along with the severe drought.

Confronted with the facts, How could some alleged "experts" say that the climate is normal  and everything is ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 11:52:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 15:33:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-29 11:52
More reason to suspect the assertion that global warming is real AND "man-made"..

Since the coldness wept the globe, all ssertion on global warming come across many doubts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 16:41:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tamson at 2010-4-29 11:16
The April is going to the end, but the North China still doesn't feel the spring's temperature.

According to data, in the past 6 months the average temperature of North China is -8 Celsius degre ...

i was in jianxgi March '10  && it was cold that time. However i like it but sometimes not when it goes too low the whole day

i was there since late Feb. i went there to see how new year were celebrated. what i can say is i like it . I was treated well. & we managed to cover many famous places when the weather allowed Tengwengge is one of them
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 16:42:32 |Display all floors
btw, i was in GZ/SZ early last year

to see how new year were celebrated too

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-29 16:46:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2010-4-29 16:42
btw, i was in GZ/SZ early last year

to see how new year were celebrated too

Please put out a Public Health warning if you go there again.

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 16:48:21 |Display all floors
Seems this gweilos austin is a bloody fool

my health forms were readily accepted by the immigration

without any problem

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.