Views: 2382|Replies: 9

Top city official quits gov't job for business [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-28 13:37:52 |Display all floors
A top government official has handed in his resignation in Wuhan, capital of Hubei province, to pursue business positions, cnhubei.com reported Tuesday.

Xu Jin, head of the Development and Reform Commission of Wuhan, would be the highest-ranked official in Wuhan to quit his government job for a business job, if his resignation is accepted, a person from the Standing Committee of Wuhan People's Congress said.

Xu stopped working for the government at the beginning of April, cnhubei.com said, citing a person familiar with the matter. And he will go to work for Sinosteel, China's largest State-owned steel trader, the website said.

The sino-steel is still a state-owned enterprise which is not a pure commercial company.
According to the rule, the head of large state-owned steel trader could be directly appointed to be an official without any exams

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-28 14:40:24 |Display all floors
this story told us miracle would happen.
these days thousands of people would fight against with each other to come across a river through a narrow bridge for a government position.
some stories said most of people who got the doctoral degree would like to work in government.

oh..work as the manager of state-owned company? no micracle. oh..mistake..hehe. now it is no doubt that. it is common rules nowadays.

obviously. more personal benefits would be gotten.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-28 14:52:10 |Display all floors
it is normal for good people with EXPERTISE to switch positions la

after all, both belongs to the GOV
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-28 14:53:24 |Display all floors
pls note not ALL PHD can be good Managers ...........

He can designs but cannot count $$$$$$$$$$

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-28 14:54:44 |Display all floors
yes..the most important.
they manage sth owned by public. few of them got punishment if they transfer the asserts to their own or other private own, or for misconduct behavior.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-28 14:59:31 |Display all floors
U must let thives the chance to becomes thieves

like Anglos when they raided Asia & china

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-28 16:05:50 |Display all floors
"I fed up with being people's public servant , so I quit . Previously , I made extra money in the nighttime , just like a rat , covertly and gingerly . Now , I can get big profits from business above board . As you know ,  state-owned enterprise always provides senior management staff fat salary , high welfare etc, and everyday work is so leisurable that I can find some time to go fishing . hah, hah, hah. I like my new JOB . Let the people's servant go to hell . hah,hah! " -------- An official

It is purely fictional.  Any resemblance to actual individuals or events are coincidental.

[ Last edited by jerry1985 at 2010-4-28 04:40 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.