Views: 5503|Replies: 7

Female students would marry the rich second generation! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-13 15:48:16 |Display all floors
According to the poll conducted by the Guangzhou Women's Federation and Guangzhou Women's Society among 992 female students, about 60 percent of female college students say they want to marry sons from wealthy families, freeing themselves from years of hard work.

From the anaysis of the poll results, economic strength and condition have become the important factors for female college students in choosing their future husbands. Most of the polled think that the living environment in today's society gives money a very important position. So why not marry well when it would be hard to make a living on your own?

Do you think money and economic status is the only index for love and marriage? Is it a soical progress or degeneration?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 19:30:13 |Display all floors
"Money is the root of all evil" my dear friend.....but there is  a Chinese saying from a  friend of mine from Hong Kong that "Money is God"........Oh my Devil...God...Money !!?   Get ready for a rocky marriage....your husband is fooling around with somebody else somewhere out there ! .....or.......your wife is fooling around with some richer guy next block !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 22:51:45 |Display all floors
love is not base on the breakfast firstly!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 04:58:49 |Display all floors
If people can have love and money in their marriage

What's wrong with that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 05:07:53 |Display all floors
I will tell you what wrong....

People think rich boys are bad boys

And poor boys are good boys because they don't have money to fool around

People think beautiful girls are bad girls

And ugly girls are good girls because they don't attract other men

But then poor boys are bad too because they can not keep any women for long

And ugly girls are not doing too well at all because they can not keep any men for long

So there you are

Nothing is bad or good

When you put  heaven and hell in a blender and push that button for one minute

What do you get?

Reality...yes, you are right....reality!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 08:35:56 |Display all floors
Likewise, the rich second generation can also be productive and socially conscious people.  Their parents would have gone through difficulties but later made their wealth so that their children can enjoy a better life. If the children are not spoiled, they can look up to their parents as benchmarks to advance even more. It's all a matter of upbringing and character-moulding.  And when the children marry, their wives can continue that character-moulding. They can help turn their husbands into better human beings.  Looking from that perspective, the wives need not be just having practical motives of getting an easier life through marriage, but also be the catalyst to change their husbands to be better and more socially-conscious people, and thus move them to a higher level as people of influence to help society.

There, i have given all of them a new mission in life beyond wealth and consumption. The mission is to help their husbands be better people which in turn will lift up society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 11:23:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2010-4-15 08:35
Likewise, the rich second generation can also be productive and socially conscious people.  Their parents would have gone through difficulties but later made their wealth so that their children can ...

You see it from a very distinctive prospective. I think if the famale students and the rich second generation can make it by making use of their wealth and contributing to the society, it will be a win-win situation.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.