Views: 6039|Replies: 8

Divorced but living together? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-13 10:27:16 |Display all floors
With skyrocketing property prices, many people choose to live together even though they are divorced. It is sometimes inconvenient but they expect a higher price for their shared property. Living together after divorce can be positive or negative. In some cases, it offers a second chance to those who divorced rashly but still have an attachment for each other while in others it may mean accelerated conflict. Do you think it is appropriate to live together after divorce?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 11:34:45 |Display all floors

My Opinion on: Divorced but living together?

This is an open question which is not easy to answer. The most important I think, is to know the character and
temper of the couples. It is dangerous to live with a wo/man who is in bad temper such as envy, especially
when either the divorced has a new intimate friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 14:31:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timwong at 2010-4-13 11:34
This is an open question which is not easy to answer. The most important I think, is to know the character and
temper of the couples. It is dangerous to live with a wo/man who is in bad temper su ...

I think envy means that the man or the woman still loves his or her former partner even though they are divorced.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-14 17:09:44 |Display all floors

Envy

In this context, envy doesn't mean wo/man who still loves thier Ex. It is merely a selfish mind,
i.e. I do not want the other "Own" my Ex., even though I am no longer "Own" her/him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 04:53:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2010-4-13 10:27
With skyrocketing property prices, many people choose to live together even though they are divorced. It is sometimes inconvenient but they expect a higher price for their shared property. Living t ...

There is a good reason for couples to end their marriage

living together for economic reasons?

Maybe be the practice is good for the bank account

But certainly it is not healthy for the hearts

If people don't have a healthy heart, how can they benefit from the financial gain many years down the road?

By then, probably they become emotionally dead.

Don't forget

People always have a good reason wanting to end their marriage contract!

Money is not a good reason for risking their mental health!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-15 04:59:25 |Display all floors
With skyrocketing property prices, many people choose to live together even though they are divorced. It is sometimes inconvenient but they expect a higher price for their shared property. Living t ...

If I was lucky enough for my Wife to run away and ask for a divorce.

why want to live with her again:)

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-16 16:07:22 |Display all floors

when the glass is broken, how to fix it back???

with super glue maybe
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.