Author: ThankoPan

A Total USA Disarmament is good for Americans [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-11 08:21:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-4-11 02:23
would there be any further conflicts, if only the US had any weapons enabling them to engage in conflicts?

Of course! Americans will be fighting Americans then! There are people in the US planning to go to war with Obama even as I write!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 13:19:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-4-11 06:57

Respectfully, I disagree. As I have mentioned earlier, mutual respect and be able to look into each other's eyes as equal are the pre-requisite for peace and harmony between people to people and nation to nation. A level playing field, is what is normally referred to.

So explain me that concept of harmonious society now.
What is the difference in that concept of "harmonizing", to harmonizing the rest of the world to the will and interests of the US?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 17:38:28 |Display all floors

Reply #30 LCSULLA's post

Have you ever heard of Dr Ron Paul? He is the congressman from Texas. Listen to his wise and balanced views of what the U.S. foreign policies should be to maintain world peace and harmony.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 18:00:23 |Display all floors

Dr Paul has his good points and appeals to American isolationist fantasy

I doubt peace and harmony would be the outcome of a Paul presidency, though I respect his views on sound currency and libertarianism.

The world is not ready for him.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 19:05:15 |Display all floors

Reply #32 lebeast's post

Unfortunately, you are right about the American's views about Ron Paul. Having said that, of late, the American public has become more susceptible to his libertarian views. For instance, he has been advocating to audit the FEB. for decades and his suggestions have now taken traction. A very noticeable quality in him is that he does not waver and is very consistent in his expressed views. A rare quality from a politician. Listen to his debate on the You-tube : "Ron Paul Courageously speaks the truth".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 19:32:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ThankoPan at 2010-4-10 08:21 AM
In response to Cestmoi's stupid propagandise call; that an appreciation of the Chinese Yuan will be 'good' for China.
I now give a similar 'good' advice to Uncle Sam.

A Total Disarmament by the ...

if america demilitarized, then it would never be able to force china to re-evaluate the rmb and force iran and north korea to join the nuclear club.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 20:02:45 |Display all floors
Welcome to our brave new world!"

I am quite attracted by your 'slogan' above.

If I could, I would like to borrow it and use it with a slight alteration, i.e.

"Welcome to our fair new world".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.