Views: 9609|Replies: 61

A Total USA Disarmament is good for Americans [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-11 00:21:09 |Display all floors
In response to Cestmoi's stupid propagandise call; that an appreciation of the Chinese Yuan will be 'good' for China.
I now give a similar 'good' advice to Uncle Sam.

A Total Disarmament by the USA will be very good not only for Americans, but for all Humankind.

Only a fool will not have realised that today's Americans are the most destested national in the world. This hatred of USA citizens is statistically proportional to its percentage rise of GNP expenditure on military wares.

No arms equates to no foreign opportunistic wars, hence no animosity towards American.
This is very good for American.
To be liked, the solution is that simple!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 01:05:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ThankoPan at 2010-4-11 00:21
In response to Cestmoi's stupid propagandise call; that an appreciation of the Chinese Yuan will be 'good' for China.
I now give a similar 'good' advice to Uncle Sam.

A Total Disarmament by the ...

when did military issues become on par with economic issues?
and you consider this a good advice?  please read your post again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 01:28:12 |Display all floors
I'm with you brother.

Of course, I know that you aren't totally serious. All countries need some defenses but the USA goes WAY to far and seeks hegemony. I would like my country, the USA, to be a responsible country. I would like it to focus on taking care of it's citizens and be a nation among nations and no more than that.

I think the problem is that the Americans lack wisdom and to a large extent see the world in terms of good and evil.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 01:42:54 |Display all floors

Reply #1 ThankoPan's post

I have to agree with you in total. When a gun is used pointed at someone's head to demand for respect; the respect is given to the gun. The moment the gun is removed, retributions are earned. As always be and has always been the truth, that: The pen is mightier than the sword!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 01:58:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-4-11 01:42
The moment the gun is removed, retributions are earned. As always be and has always been the truth, that: The pen is mightier than the sword!

Wow wise words, then how about the rest of the world just drop all Guns and Armies, dropping completely, all of them, those against each other, those against their own citizens, and of course those against the US.

Instead they should seek defence only in a complete freedom of expression and speech and of the press.

"Oh, What a wonderful world!" (Armstrong)
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 02:01:43 |Display all floors
Hi Kyosan,
how about just opposite is right.
Total disarmment EXCEPT for the US!
End of Opression and Conflicts!
I am not even a fellow countrymate of yours, but serious about this!!1!
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 02:03:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jhaye_le at 2010-4-10 10:05

when did military issues become on par with economic issues?
and you consider this a good advice?  please read your post again.

I think ThankoPan's point is that this advise for the USA to have no weapons is as sensible as Cestmoi's advise for China to appreciate the RMB.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.