Author: tianyuyang

Video shows US pilot firing on Reuters' Iraqi staffers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-11 22:59:00 |Display all floors
Go to yahoo news in the US, see if you can find any report on the interface for daily users.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 23:18:14 |Display all floors
The News are not advertised ANY MORE,
because they are not the most recent News,
however you will find, that it was mostly covered by several articles over extended time period in most of the sources each.
Raids are nothing new to WL, but imagine what would happen here to official WL Staff...
Many Institutions, gouvernmental and privates have tried to threaten sue and whatever them.
Well, you see not even NSA was succesful.
Try to find a success depending paid Lawyer to sue WL.
Enjoy.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-12 00:15:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2010-4-11 04:11
then go back to China and shut up!

You stay in the US for a better job or a better pension. Sell your holy provenience, your holy land for a hand of rice. Traitor!

-
Through the hate from Catholic Bern, I would like to invite every Christians and other religious people to look inside yourself.

Is my immigration status in the US related to this topic? Why doe Bern repeatedly bring this up?

To Bern, your mother told a stereotype about the begging Chinese immigrants. You approach me this way . You will learn by your own experience whether your racist stereotype is true or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-12 01:27:48 |Display all floors

Religious ironfist cracks down on freedom!

Wikileaks officials are followed by US government agents. Two Wikileaks staff members are detained, harassed, interrogated by FBI and their computers confiscated.
Is this the Freedom the Westerners on CD are preaching to China?

Shame to your imagined nonexistent god.

[ Last edited by timbatu at 2010-4-12 01:47 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-12 01:41:44 |Display all floors
lol
where do you always take the religion accusas from.

So WL staff gets detained.
They must be set free within 24 hours if nothing enough for a trial is found.
In the US and a lot of more countries, the Work itself is not illegal over there,
or is it. How about over here?

What about the fund drive?
Can't open WL and check it over here, can you?

Have you donated something yet? If you take Advantage of it,
then you should reward the service they supply to you.

I appreciate their service to the world, would like to spend a quarter of monthly Income.
Cannot thanks to Capital Control, Can you donate a quarter of your Income in my place,

I very much appreciate that Gratitude of yours.
My kindliest Regards,
Sulla
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-12 01:48:30 |Display all floors
LCSULLA, do you know the US government has executed innocent people out side of the law. You are brainwashed. Religion blinds you. You simple do not understand or you are not able to understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-12 02:48:33 |Display all floors
Are you Referring to the Case People VS whoever, in wich an accused black person was sentenced, despite better knowledge of all involved legal professionals, in order to avoid KKK Actions against other black citizens, or  Florida v. Riechmann e.g.

Those Cases are known to me, however first by name, and generally well known in quite a lot of developed countries outside US. I am not utopic about the US Justice system, but your Chances to share such a faith are still lower in the US than in many other countries.

Execution by US happens not only bypassing Law. But  it does not only happen by US.
And for a major country you are pretty well of in the US, aren't you?

So wat's about the Funddrive?
Regards,
Lucius Cornelius Sulla
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.