Author: tianyuyang

Video shows US pilot firing on Reuters' Iraqi staffers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-11 07:59:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 08:42:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2010-4-11 04:29
Frankly, there's nothing shocking about the video. They were called in for close air support because a unit had been fired on. Contrary to common sense and the rules of war, the Reuters staff didn't wear their press flaks or other ID (which, incidentally, would have saved everyone's lives).

Frankly, it's hard to see why people are even angry. It's unfortunate, but that's about it.

This is from the Cherokee moron who lost 10 million of his kinsmen via the North American Holocaust. He's probably very grateful the Europeans gave him blond hair.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 11:54:34 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 11:59:24 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 21:35:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-4-11 04:28
Bern,

Wikileaks officials are followed by US government agents. Two Wikileaks staff members are detained, harassed, interrogated by FBI and their computers confiscated.

Is this the Freedom the Westerners on CD are preaching to China?

Shame to your imagined nonexistent god.  

Can Western politicians sleep at night? Where are the shameless clowns from Amnasty and HRW ?

Why does the EU media suppress this ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 22:21:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-11 11:59
I think Timbatu is having an issue with how the USA is run, not American as a country. Can you tell the difference or am I asking too much from a little airhead?

-

I love America and American people. I do not care how the US government is run at all. I do not care how profoundly racist (including racist and religious blacks, etc), corrupt and religious the CIA, FBI and Homeland Security are.  

But any righteous people should be outraged by such bloodthirsty behaviors and plain horror.

[ Last edited by timbatu at 2010-4-11 10:26 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 22:44:09 |Display all floors
Reply in the PROTECT MOTHERLAND Fil Ter :)
PM On the way.

Explain clearly supression by EU media
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.