Author: tianyuyang

Video shows US pilot firing on Reuters' Iraqi staffers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-11 04:58:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2010-4-11 04:36
I'm not living in the US and have never been there. And I'm not an official or anything of that kind. You really needn't feel threatened by me.

I just find it funny when an immigrant scorns his host country but refuses to leave.  

Bern, freedom, does it mean anything to you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 05:34:51 |Display all floors
I have not more than asked you wether you want to leave the US or not.
I have at no point even told you to do so.
If you accuse me of threatening you, you should bring on some evidence.
Well, I know you can't have it, since I have not threatened anyone on this board yet.
Same goes for claiming I 'd be a believer. Bring it on.
Hence you base the rest of your Accusitions and Insults on me on the claim I was a believer,
You have no point.
The Point with bashing stands for itself now.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 05:36:29 |Display all floors
LCSULA, this thread is about a serious issue. Your post #44 shows what you are doing here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 05:56:11 |Display all floors
So?,
spend me a vpn or setup a vpn in your router, so I can watch that Video in your beloved Home, that you don't want to live in. Wikileaks and Youtube are blocked.
If we would just know why.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 06:00:54 |Display all floors

Are you black?

LC, I agree with you there. They should not ban these sites. But I guess they fear chaos and most people do not really care. This is how reality works. Sorry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 06:30:02 |Display all floors
For more Information about me, you can check me on Wikipedia,
well I developed a favour for polka since then,
and got a little tan.
As for the Soldiers in the Helicopter, as well as the Reporters, not wearing visible Press ID
Luke 23,34.
Just knowing theology doesn't make me a follower.
These Soldiers will suffer their actions early enough,
soon after return.
Well any feeling human would do.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 06:52:13 |Display all floors
When some Chinese show good faith for their government, many Westerners ridicule them.

But why should anyone believe these bloodthirsty monsters will ever sincerely repent on their own?

They lied about that they were engaged by fire. They lied about the van as a bongo truck. When the Reuters reporter was wounded and struggling on the ground, these monsters repeatedly fired on him to kill him. They also repeatedly fired on the already dead bodies. When their tank run over a dead body, they laughed.

There is only one reason why you demonstrate such profound sympathy and protectionism toward these monsters. Your religion makes you blind.

[ Last edited by timbatu at 2010-4-11 06:54 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.