Views: 30899|Replies: 173

Chinese moral vs. Western moral [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-5 06:39:25 |Display all floors
Chinese moral is way best than Western moral.

Western teen moms are very usual, and you can see everywhere. Just a few people would grunt. In China, teen moms will be beneath contempt from the Chinese public, therefore, there are very few teen moms in China.

Westerners are proud to be third wheel. For example, everyone knew Marilyn Monroewas the mistress of former US President JFK. No one condemns  the infidelity of them.

Carla Bruni had won herself an appellation of Man-Eater, before she became the Frist Lady of French. Her husband, the President of French, never feels any ashamed of her, even after her naked photos circulated in the Internet.

Canada even has past the law to allow swing. Loyality  is not a must to the married couples.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-4-5 06:58 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 08:53:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-5 15:55:22 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-4-5 06:39
Chinese moral is way best than Western moral.Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-4-5 06:58 AM ]

Chinese moral vs. Western moral

Chinese moral is way best than Western moral. Yes 100% agree

Western teen moms are very usual, and you can see everywhere. Just a few people would grunt. In China, teen moms will be beneath contempt from the Chinese public, therefore, there are very few teen moms in China. thousands and thousands of abortions thats why
Westerners are proud to be third wheel. For example, everyone knew Marilyn Monroewas the mistress of former US President JFK. No one condemns  the infidelity of them. Digging up the past

Carla Bruni had won herself an appellation of Man-Eater, before she became the Frist Lady of French. Her husband, the President of French, never feels any ashamed of her, even after her naked photos circulated in the Internet. What's the web site please, I don't beleive that is true
Canada even has past the law to allow swing. Loyality  is not a must to the married couples. hope the UK do also[

I have a swing in my garden for my Grandchildren anyway, and a slide

Chao Ren VFP ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 16:23:11 |Display all floors
If Monroe and JFK was past, how about Hillary's orgy?

What about Prince Charles?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-5 16:34:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-4-5 16:20
I know some Westerners wouldn't like to admit the ugly sides of themself. The first thing is always to deny.

Why don't you put the key words (Carla Bruni nake photos) into google search box, an ...

The first answer i gave was 100% agree so where is the denial?

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 17:01:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2010-4-5 16:52

Hillarry???

or was it Bill with Monickers

P Charles likes to ride old donkies la

Chao Ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 17:08:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-4-5 16:23
If Monroe and JFK was past, how about Hillary's orgy?

What about Prince Charles?

China is so squeaky clean.

Grow up SEX IS SEX it will happen in every country.

And I have read hundreds of similar stories of Affairs, and sex abuse of children/ young girls in many places in China.

Think of some people having a sex and sex orgies and all the smiling faces and enjoyment SNAP out of you racist thoughts

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.