Author: rockmybaby

GOOGLE BLOCKED NOW ??? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2010-3-31 22:05:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rockmybaby at 2010-3-31 22:03


The "Chinese members" here on CD BBS are maybe 50 % real Chinese.

From those 50 % most are loyal patriots, some might even be on a pay-roll.

The Chinese who are not here in this ...
.

Here, take my wee soaked tissue!

Still no sympathy from me.   

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2010-3-31 22:06:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rockmybaby at 2010-3-31 22:03


The "Chinese members" here on CD BBS are maybe 50 % real Chinese.

From those 50 % most are loyal patriots, some might even be on a pay-roll.

The Chinese who are not here in this ...


Of course they are scared to say what's on their mind, after all, it's not the US, where there is freedom of speech, it's the backwards country of China!  Thank GOD that I am British and American (duel citizenship) I would KILL MYSELF if I had to live in China, LIVE FREE OR DIE!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2010-3-31 22:06:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BritBrain at 2010-3-31 22:03


Yeah, YAY censorship! You are all mindless sheep.


You don't know BritBrain = sh!t brain?

Well now you know!   

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2010-3-31 22:09:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ThankoPan at 2010-3-31 22:06


You don't know BritBrain = sh!t brain?

Well now you know!   


Wow, that was clever, Ching Chong Chang Wong or whatever your name is.  You must be a big boy, I'm guessing, about 12 years old?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2010-3-31 22:09:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BritBrain at 2010-3-31 22:06


Of course they are scared to say what's on their mind, after all, it's not the US, where there is freedom of speech, it's the backwards country of China!  Thank GOD that I am British and Americ ...
.

Hey dummy, how about 'freedom to be alive'?

Two million Iraqi, Afghans and Mooslems haven't this choice thanks to your Uncle Sam arseh0le!   

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2010-3-31 22:12:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ThankoPan at 2010-3-31 22:09
.

Hey dummy, how about 'freedom to be alive'?

Two million Iraqi, Afghans and Mooslems haven't this choice thanks to your Uncle Sam arseh0le!   


Obviously you don't follow the news or you'd understand that the LAST president we had was HATED by more than half of the country and that the citizens didn't agree (and still don't agree) with the war in Iraq.  Bush will burn in hell.  I didn't vote for him, do you people even vote over there, is that something you know anything about? LOL losers.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2010-3-31 22:35:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rockmybaby at 2010-3-31 22:03


The "Chinese members" here on CD BBS are maybe 50 % real Chinese.

From those 50 % most are loyal patriots, some might even be on a pay-roll.

The Chinese who are not here in this ...

awesome, how to work out the rate?
is it 50% x 50% =? or 50%?

I;m not aware of other, but I can say I'm an indivadual, no one pay me at all in the forum.
not long before I learned a word. wu mao dang.
hehe,  intersting.

do you get paid when you post a thread? and who will pay?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.