Author: interesting

What lies at the heart of the TBT dispute. [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-4 22:27:08 |Display all floors

As there is no information or rebuttal effort to counter or prove any allegation.

Therefore.

It must be true and have substance.

Hope you never get caught up in that fine syndrome.

Forum members: We speculate Seneca killed his previous two wives.
Seneca: Not true.
FM: Were are the bodies, habeas corpus.
Seneca: I don't know where they are. Holiday?
FM: Is that all you can supply? Guilty.

Time for the media to expose their terrible fate.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 08:32:40 |Display all floors

Reply #45 Alex2010's post

what about the capital,investments etc China has outside its borders? No more ore for your economy to mention only one ressource China needs so much...The world needs China and China needs the world.....nationalize it,lol.

world needs China and China needs the world...that's true

what about the capital,investments etc China has outside its borders? --- pull out everything and return home; move investments to non-Western countries and developing nations

No more ore for your economy - not a big deal...  China can still get going with domestic ore; just need to build houses with wood that's all.  

nationalize it ... if forced to.  If foreign companies like Google,  just take over and less trouble for Google too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 08:38:05 |Display all floors

Reply #50 Alex2010's post

In business human rights, freedom of speech don`t matter....

Conclusion:  Google is a hypocrite; google.cn is costing them too much money to maintain; but since money is still coming in, so stay in China

[ Last edited by matthew5_3 at 2010-4-5 08:39 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 08:39:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 08:42:57 |Display all floors

Reply #53 seneca's post

And all Chinese infants need Nestle more than they need the CPC!

I bet you do not know Nestle milk powder caused thousands of death before 1950s.

Economic and social progress take time.  China has a long way to go.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 08:45:01 |Display all floors

Reply #55 seneca's post

The Chinese news outlets have only offered numbers of HAN victims. Ditto for the Han-Ui confrontations.

Chinese news outlet mentions at least 5 teebatans killed by rioters

And Economist journalist was there in T.bet at the time of the riots.  He wondered why the security forces did not open fire...as if there was something sinister about it.   James Mill I think.  You should check it up yourself.

So what did the Dalai Lama tell you?

Do you know that the Dalai Lama showed the world a false photo of Lhasa riots, which his American dogs were forced to admit that photo was taken in 2001 and published in 2003 magazine?  That is after China produced overwhelming evidence.

[ Last edited by matthew5_3 at 2010-4-5 08:50 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-5 19:53:27 |Display all floors

QUOTE: "Ethnic Issues section which is teeming with threads started by expat losers supporting the official Communist historiography even if they didn't know how to spell 'Teabed' before they came to China."

Yes, I noticed all lot of threads on Tibet.
And as for expat losers, I just don't know how someone of your ilk would have the temerity to use this phrase.

You certainly would be in the book of records on this board for having been called it.   

You will notice that 'interesting' posted two threads and these have remained at the top of the Ethnic board to keep them highlighted to draw discussion, both of which I have contributed to.

I posted the other threads merely as further background information.

If these are similar to the government line so be it, and a fortuitous coincidence.

Your posts just further highlight that your opinion is out of tune with many members of this board.

But that is your right.

Your absence from the threads I posted would suggest that they are difficult to rebut and that your post is yet more 'sour grapes'.

Also, that your arguments have no substance or merit.

Or even credible citation or figures.

Why do you bother ?

Finally, I noticed that you do not even know how to spell Tibet.

More hypocritical nonsense from you.   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.