Author: interesting

What lies at the heart of the TBT dispute. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-31 17:06:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2010-3-31 17:02

Throw you out and nationalize ur companies. Simple.

That's why all foreign companies need a Chinese partner to do business in China.

hmm,every medal has two sides....what about the capital,investments etc China has outside its borders? No more ore for your economy to mention only one ressource China needs so much. The world doesn`t work like you imagine. The world needs China and China needs the world.....nationalize it,lol.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 17:08:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 17:10:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-3-31 17:06

hmm,every medal has two sides....what about the capital,investments etc China has outside its borders? No more ore for your economy to mention only one ressource China needs so much. The worl ...

Mercedes-Benz needs China more than China needs Mercedes Benz. Same goes with GMC and Jaguar.

That's why they don't complain too loudly over Google and Rio Tinto.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 17:12:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-3-31 17:08
Note that eveytime Alex becomes defensive he would launch a weak attempt to debase his foe by *imagining* and addressing the opposite party as a child or a small person.  A total disgrace

What else should I think of you? Your posts and attacks on others are just childish. I do you a favor in considering you being a child.....if you would be an adult with this kind of behaviour,now that would be bad,wouldn`t it?!^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 17:13:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 17:14:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2010-3-31 17:10

Mercedes-Benz needs China more than China needs Mercedes Benz. Same goes with GMC and Jaguar.

That's why they don't complain too loudly over Google and Rio Tinto.

Why should they complain about Google and Rio Tinto? It has nothing to do with the car industry. In business human rights, freedom of speech don`t matter....it`s money that counts....just the truth....shareholder value is more important to those companies. But wait till something affects the car industry, then they will start screaming out loud.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 17:18:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-3-31 17:13
Not half as bad as being dellusional, HA!

And again,OUCH......a nice tactic you chose....I don`t care what you think about me, it doesn`t matter. You are as unimportant to me as the fly I smashed this morning. So go on....humour me more^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.