Post time 2010-4-7 13:09:28 |Display all floors

1-2

1-2

1-2.mp3

832.02 KB, Downloads: 365

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-7 16:40:34 |Display all floors
1---Andy is very sincere. he's gonna apologize to jerry lawler and repent for his bad-guy shenanigans.I pologize for all the wrestling I've ever done, and I am sorry for all the grief I've ever given. I was just playing bad-guy wrestler, you know. and. and it's just a role, It's not me. so, I guess Jerry, just took seriously. ya, but I mean you said some pretty inlammatory things, obviously, I mean everything's jokes with this guy. just like that things, i dont know if that's a neck brace or flea collar. it's not true. This is very serious, very serious. I went to hospitial, I stayed hospital for 3 days in traction. And I tell you sth else. My father said I could've sued you, I could hire a lawyer and sued you for everything you got. But I didn't because I am not that kind of guy. what kind of guy are you?you know, I think maybe I'm gonna get a lawyer. say if you are a man, if you're a man, you'll apologize me now. but I guess you're just a poor white trash, and I guess, you know, that's too lofty a concept for you. what going to do? Is everything, are you okay?
I am sick of this ----, Lawler. I'm gonna sue you. I'm gonna sue you for everything you got. I swear to God. ---- you! Okay? Okay, Lawler, ---- you! I am sorry, Dave, okay, I know I'm not supposed to say these things on television. I can't say those words. and I apologize, I am sorry, I am sorry! but, you, you are a mother----ing, ----ing asshole! Okay?
2----Andy, the wrestling, the sexiest remarks, the foul language just not becoming of an individual spiritual enlightenment. It's just seems like you don't respect anything. Of course, I do. I just, I think of the world as an illusion. We shouldn't take each other so seriously. dont, dont, please do this. You've gotten to let me attend these classes, it's what keeps me balanced. It's apparently not working.

+++++++
A person with "spiritual enlightenment" has great wisdom or intelligence about religious or philosophical matters.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2010-4-7 04:54 PM ]

man on the moon2.mp3

531.89 KB, Downloads: 372

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-8 20:15:30 |Display all floors

forrestgump

movie quote from Forrest Gump1994
I've ever got an assignment to watch this movie, and about to discuss it in the next oral english class. and I skipped my class.

1--My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
2--Are you stupid or sth. Mom stupid as stupid does.
3--Congratulations, How do you feel? I gotta pee. I believe he said he had to pee.
4--It was a bullet, wasn't it? A bullet. that jumped up and bit you. Oh, yes, sir. give me directly in the but-tocks. They said it was a million dollar wound, but the army must keep that money, cause i still ain't seen a nickle of that million dollars.
5--you know it's funny what a young man recollects. Cause I don't remember what I bein' born. I don't recall what I got for my first christmas and I don't Know when i went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time i heard the sweetiest voice in the wide world. you can sit here if you want.

+++++++++
Forrest's version of the saying means that stupidity is not just a
surface thing derived from a person's appearance. Stupidity is a
matter of deeds, not looks. Like the other versions, it comes down to
this: judge people by what they do, not by how they appear.
------
from google answer
++++++
Handsome is as handsome does.
Prov. It is more important to treat people well than to be good-looking.; Just because you are good-looking does not mean you are a good person. Jill: I'd like to get to know George better. Jane: Why? Jill: He's so handsome. Jane: Handsome is as handsome does. He's a very unpleasant person.
------
from McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs
forrest gump.jpg

forrestgump1.mp3

237.01 KB, Downloads: 468

forrestgump3.mp3

70.45 KB, Downloads: 394

forrestgump4.mp3

232.7 KB, Downloads: 364

forrestgump5.mp3

238.82 KB, Downloads: 385

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 16:51:03 |Display all floors

Rome holiday

movie quote from Roman Holiday1953

copied from transcripts.
JOE. The Mouth of Truth. The legend is that if you're given to lying, you put you're hand in there, it'll be bitten off.
ANN. Ooh, what a horrid idea.
Joe. Let's see you do it.
ANN. Let's see you do it.
JOE. Sure.
(Joe a loud cry, Ann screams and rushesto joe's side, pulling at him from behind.)
JOE. Hello.
ANN. You beast! It was perfectly alright! You've never hurt your hand!
JOE. I'm sorry, it was just a joke! Alright?
ANN. You've never hurt your hand.
JOE. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Ok?
ANN. Yes.
JOE. Alright, let's go.
ANN. Yes.
JOE. Look out!
+++++++
[size=-2]JOE. The Mouth of Truth. [He stands on one side, Ann the other. Irving watches from behind, taking out another cigarette] The legend is that if you're given to lying, you put you're hand in there [points to the mouth] it'll be bitten off.
ANN. Ooh, what a horrid idea.
JOE. Let's see you do it.  She looks up worried, but seeing Joe looking at her feels a resolve and, tentatively, she puts her hand towards the mouth. Irving, "lighting" his cigarette, looks on. Ann moves her hand, closer and closer but, losing her nerve at the last minute with a giggle, she pulls it back.
ANN. Let's see you do it.
JOE [he looks worried for a moment, then finds his nerve] Sure.  Joe takes a step forward, moving his hand onto the lip of the mouth. Ann, unblinking, leans foward from the tension. Joe slides his fingers into the mouth and then his hand up to the wrist. Suddenly he gives out a loud cry, pulling back, as if the mouth has hold of his hand and won't let go. Ann screams and rushes to his side, pulling at him from behind. Joe takes out his hand, apparently severed at the wrist and Ann screams in fright, putting her hands over her face. Smiling, he lets his hand spring open, out of his sleeve.
ANN [laughing, as Joe takes her in his arms as she throws herself toward him, playfully beating her fists at him] You beast! it was perfectly alright! You've never hurt your hand!
JOE [letting her go] I'm sorry, it was just a joke! Alright?
ANN [laughing still] You've never hurt your hand.
JOE [calming her] I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Ok?
ANN [regaining her composure] Yes.
JOE. Alright, let's go. [They turn to leave and he cries out, jumping away from the Mouth] Look out!  Ann screams, running out of the building. Joe follows her, laughing, followed by Irving.  Later on, Irving pulls up on a quiet street.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2010-4-11 04:56 PM ]
romanholiday.jpg

mouthoftruth.mp3

775.31 KB, Downloads: 386

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 17:10:34 |Display all floors

mostunusual.mp3

127.59 KB, Downloads: 346

publicrelations.mp3

650.11 KB, Downloads: 323

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-12 22:24:24 |Display all floors

roman2-upset.mp3

830.02 KB, Downloads: 343

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 22:01:57 |Display all floors

part of them copy from transcripts

2.I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. I hate all my underwear too. My dear. You have lovely things. But I'm not 200 years old. Why can't I sleep in pajamas. Pajamas? Just the top part. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolute nothing on at all. I rejoice to say that I do not. Listen! Oh, and your slipper. Please put on your slipper and come away from the window. Your milk and crackers.  Everything we do is so Whoesome.  They'll help you to sleep. I'm too tried to sleep.
Now my dear, if you don't mind: tomorrow's schedule -or schedule,. Which you prefer-both are correct. 8:30, breakfast here with embassy staff. 9:00, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car. Thank you. Which you will not accept. No, thank you.
10:35, inspection of food and agricultural organization will present you olive tree. No, thank you. Which you will accept. Thank you. 10:55, the new founding home for orphans. You'll preside over the laying of the cornerstone, same speech as last Monday. Trade relations. Yes. for the orphan? No, no, the other one. Youth and progress. Precisely. 11:45 back here to rest. No that's wrong.. 11:45, Conference here with the press. Sweetness and decency. 1'clock, Lunch with the foreign ministry. You'll wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink rose. 3:05, presentation of a plaque. Thank you. 4:10, review special guard of police. how do you do. 4:45 back here to change to your uniform, to meet the international. Stop No, no, no.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2010-4-18 03:44 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.