Author: yuan_zcen

What is Bin Laden in your eyes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-5 05:33:17 |Display all floors
His time has already come. He is an "outcast" in the free world. His principal residents is probably a hole in the ground similiar to Sadam. Look what happened to him. The same will greet bin laden evenually and it will happen when somesone "rats" on him.
My best recommendation is to "round up" ALL Islamic Fundimentalists. Send them all to North America and make them slaves of the state.  This effort will ensure of getting some form of benefit out of the lazy, useless basta***.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 13:13:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 21:38:37 |Display all floors
Do you understand we caught uighurs training in the terrorist camps in afghanistan?  Do you not understand the mission of this brand of 'religion' (I say that loosely as the I believe the wahhabis and their extreme ideology is not what islam is about).  The whole purpose is to have a world controlled by islam, and the godless communists have been their enemy since the soviets.  Any place where there are muslims not living under a muslim nation, they will try to radicalize them against the state, cause civil war, terrorism.  Look at Russia and their problems in dealing with the rise of radical muslims and political unrest and murders.  They want the same for parts of china, europe, etc.  What I don't understand is why we won't hand over the uighur terrorist back to china?  We are saying it's because the chinese government will kill them.  Personally, I don't think it is our business what they do with them.  They were obviously training to be terrorists, to commit terrorist acts.  Who cares if they kill them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 21:40:05 |Display all floors
Ah...the censors are not going to let me talk about the terrorist we found plotting against china in those camps in afghanistan.  Go figure...keep the people ignorant.
Ignorance is bliss!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 21:51:05 |Display all floors

You mean like...

Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-4-5 21:40
Ah...the censors are not going to let me talk about the terrorist we found plotting against china in those camps in afghanistan.  Go figure...keep the people ignorant.
Ignorance is bliss!

... R. Kadeer of Washington DC?

Everyone knows that 9-11 was an inside job and what your fukkin stupid "war on tayrrorrr" has done to the U.S.  

Everyone except liars and ignoramuses, that is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 21:57:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2010-4-5 05:33
His time has already come. He is an "outcast" in the free world. His principal residents is probably a hole in the ground similiar to Sadam. Look what happened to him ...

"His time has come" sounds like another OBL audiotape a'commin.

Is it you that sends him his hair dye?

How much does Old Dicky pay you to tongue massage his 2 cm of pride and joy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 22:02:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canuto at 2010-4-5 21:51

... R. Kadeer of Washington DC?

Everyone knows that 9-11 was an inside job and what your fukkin stupid "war on tayrrorrr" has done to the U.S.  

Everyone except liars and ignor ...

Forget about 911 for a moment.  The problem with radical islam is not isolated in the US that is for sure.  Think U I  g h u r s

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.