Views: 4683|Replies: 26

"Human Rights"? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-3-23 08:20:13 |Display all floors
Many in the west point the "dirty finger" at China over human rights claims.

China being only 60 years old under Communism is much farther than the US when it comes to this issue.
60 years into US history there was still slavery and on the brink of Civil War which killed millions!

Granted there is more that can be done........

But as China grows stronger......
So will the rights of all people in China!

In my opinion China is less racist than the US.

Stop crying

[ Last edited by UYA at 2010-3-23 08:48 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 12:13:45 |Display all floors

Uya, if I have to decide about Chinese racism .........

............ based on what I read at China Daily ........

..... the most vocal and dominant regulars at China Daily are definitely racists.

Now, if you tell me that a Chinese peasant living 2000 km west from the sea in not racist..... I undersign your message.
If we all think alike, ... then nobody is thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 12:13:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-3-23 12:05
If 'many in the West point a dirty finger' at China, it means that China is pointing its own 'dirtyfinger' at the West.

Always has, always will.

China is no less racist a country than the U. ...

I do not see as many Chinese pointing the "dirty finger" then the US. I read the China Daily and I do not see the China government blaming the US for things that are wrong. In fact I wish they would raise the issues in this thread when the US puts blame on China.

There are many places in the US where "Asians" are looked down at and even "targeted". Where in China do you see people targeting Americans? They look at foreigners with curiosity.....
Not hate or contempt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 12:21:56 |Display all floors

I know.......

Originally posted by packapaca at 2010-3-23 12:13

............ based on what I read at China Daily ........

..... the most vocal and dominant regulars at China Daily are definitely racists.

Now, if you tell me that a Chinese peasant liv ...

I know "who(m)" you're talking about and yes there are people in this forum who are stanch supporters of China who blame the "Anglos" for many things. They have their reasons and the west is not entirely innocent. But I do not think they hate ALL white people......
They hate the "system" of which they represent.
"Anglos" is just an easy way to get their point across.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 12:49:11 |Display all floors

MY STANDPOINT

In my words,It is  conmon the idea that is include freedom,equalilty,demoncracy  and ruling by law,  our contry has maken progress since 1949,however,there are lots of  steps that we go through. Of couse,  Human Right  is depent on the diffrent  culture that root in the diffrent state.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 12:52:50 |Display all floors

Welcome to the CD

Originally posted by tigerho at 2010-3-23 12:49
In my words,It is  conmon the idea that is include freedom,equalilty,demoncracy  and ruling by law,  our contry has maken progress since 1949,however,there are lots of  steps that we go through. Of ...

Thanks for your opinion!

Hope the youth of China will support and make China a good example to the world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 13:36:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-3-23 12:05
China is no less racist a country than the U.S. of A. is.

As I said, white boys don't understand racism. They have never been dragged out of Europe to pick cotton in Africa.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.