Author: esoteriksky

Democracy in Hong Kong? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-27 22:02:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-1-26 21:33
As if any decent minded HongKers gives  ...
Faggots ...  Not fleas... They probably picked up the trait from their faggot Brit masters as well...

[size=-10]Footnote: Not all Brits are fags however. Just the one's with power that enables them to seek out public lavatories to do their things
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 22:42:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by esoteriksky at 2010-1-27 05:46

hear the hatred of eugenics seethe from your Nazi tongue......

Westerners can spot this a mile away.......

C'mon!!! I love westerners...

I have a Pollock...  errr... I meant a Pol :); a Francophone ; a Ukraine ; a Rabbi, or was it rabbit  ; a kilt ; a Yamagouchi [size=-6](She's OK thought as she's so us like.) ; a Jeon Ji-hyun [size=-6](she's cool too cos the two are so Chinese) ; then there's a Cuban [size=-6](I can envision all the Lou Jings we'll be getting from out of this one ) ; and further still one from what the HongKers once deemed as [size=-6][subject from a State of servants] and a few Viets with the latter two being by products of overseas Chinese which too are A-OK to me cos they're still very much so us; all in the realms of distant cousins and nephews and nieces...

I have no choice but to invited them over for Xmas so how is it that I am doing hatred with Nazi tongue ???

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-1-27 06:49 AM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 23:08:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-1-27 22:42

C'mon!!! I love westerners...

I have a Pollock...  errr... I meant a Pol :); a Francophone ; a Ukraine ; a Rabbi, or was it rabbit  ; a kilt ; a Yamagouchi [size=-6] ...

I don't know you......... please explain why....

[ Last edited by esoteriksky at 2010-1-27 11:11 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 23:34:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by esoteriksky at 2010-1-27 05:43
If you don't want or appreciate Hong Kong, then give them democracy and the right to self determination .....

Like kids who have all grown up, anyone who doesn't like to live at home have every rights to seek their own independence as they so please.  They are free to leave home anytime they so wish, no problemo -- we won't stop them or ask them to stay so do feel free my HongKer friends...  Do feel free...  

However, when you do seek your independence, pleaseeeee... "don't expect to take a part of the family's heirloom with you when you do leave" because that wouldn't be utterly "unfair" and "utterly unjust" to the rest of the siblings of the family now would it ???

On the contrary, if they wish to stay home, they are of course most welcome, they might even inherently be entitled to it, but, their home is my castle, they live under my roof therefore thery "must" live by my rules!!!  Complicated isn't it :lol???

Nah!!! The cells in the cerebrum cortexes of these HongKers and their supporters are just not quite developed enough yet to be able to process such complicated logic -- it takes another few more generations of HongKer evolution for them to able to arrive at that level of intelligence Chinese are in so what a wastes of my time and effort...  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-28 20:22:57 |Display all floors

A crap with legs

Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-1-28 20:13

Numero uno!   

Kbay !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-29 03:14:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-29 03:18:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by saltandpepper at 2010-1-29 03:14
Reply #34 communistsec's post
You hit the nail right on the head, brother.
China is in urgent need of patriotic education.

it seems that quite a few posters on this forum are all ready victims of such programming...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.