Author: kaish98bd

Corruption of Jinggangshan University [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-12-13 16:27:43 |Display all floors
Don't be upset, everybody is not normal.

Abnormal ? Not conforming to standard. In matters of thought and conduct, to be independent is to be abnormal, to be abnormal is to be detested.

#13 & # 14 - What are you doing at Jinggangshan University ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 23:03:52 |Display all floors

----- Forwarded Message -----
    Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 3:37 PM
    Subject: (I am son of Bangladeshi Minister) -Please be warned about this Dog !!!…

Please be warned about this Dog !!!…

Respected

Mr. Dr. Ahsan (Bangladeshi bustard) is not real and genuine. He demands $300 as processing fee after which he will send JW202 form in 10 working days. This is the form needed for visa in Chinese Embassy. I sent $300 to him on 26-June-2012 and since then he has been playing hide and seek. I have asked him to return my money he has refused to do so and he does not pick my calls anymore. Please do not send or give money to him, he is a fraudster. Please be warned! Now I am in China & looking for him. He were doing this thing not only with me but also with others agency who are form JORDAN & BANGLADESH. If anyone knows about his identity, Please inform us & help us.

He told me that he is an exclusive agent of few Universities. However, other agency in my country (Jordan) work for those universities without his concern & they are still enrolling student. I cannot understand what kind of fucking exclusive agent he is. Now I have all evidence against him. In addition, he gives authorization certificate to agent by editing himself, which is not genuine. I got this news from Yangzhou University after verifying my authorization certificate. He told me that he has scholarship offer from few university. But sending him documents, he told me that university has no seat. After contacting with university, University told me that they dont know Dr. Ahsan & they did not had any scholarship offer. So be careful from him. He is not any exclusive agent for any university in China for any country. As a student in a Chinese University, he can recruits student by request & make cheat with student, agent & university.

In addition, Dr. Ahsan told me that he is son of minister in Bangladesh. Could anyone tell me about this authenticity?

Few days ago I got an information from student which is he are making fraud with Bangladeshi agent & student also. Few students were deporting from China due to him. When student reach in China, Mr. Ahsan asked student for extra money.

Please forward this email to your all concern & help them, as he cannot cheat with anyone more .

Mr. Ahsan ( Bloody Bustard ) details
    Dr.Ahsan
    CEO of Global Education Network BD LTD
    Add:Room#1106,Huizhou Building#313
    Huangshi Zhong Road,Guangzhou,China

Regards

Micheal Dan
    Jordan (Now in China)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 23:13:26 |Display all floors

----- Forwarded Message -----
    Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 3:37 PM
    Subject: (I am son of Bangladeshi Minister) -Please be warned about this Dog !!!…

Please be warned about this Dog !!!…

Respected

Mr. Dr. Ahsan (Bangladeshi bustard) is not real and genuine. He demands $300 as processing fee after which he will send JW202 form in 10 working days. This is the form needed for visa in Chinese Embassy. I sent $300 to him on 26-June-2012 and since then he has been playing hide and seek. I have asked him to return my money he has refused to do so and he does not pick my calls anymore. Please do not send or give money to him, he is a fraudster. Please be warned! Now I am in China & looking for him. He were doing this thing not only with me but also with others agency who are form JORDAN & BANGLADESH. If anyone knows about his identity, Please inform us & help us.

He told me that he is an exclusive agent of few Universities. However, other agency in my country (Jordan) work for those universities without his concern & they are still enrolling student. I cannot understand what kind of fucking exclusive agent he is. Now I have all evidence against him. In addition, he gives authorization certificate to agent by editing himself, which is not genuine. I got this news from Yangzhou University after verifying my authorization certificate. He told me that he has scholarship offer from few university. But sending him documents, he told me that university has no seat. After contacting with university, University told me that they dont know Dr. Ahsan & they did not had any scholarship offer. So be careful from him. He is not any exclusive agent for any university in China for any country. As a student in a Chinese University, he can recruits student by request & make cheat with student, agent & university.

In addition, Dr. Ahsan told me that he is son of minister in Bangladesh. Could anyone tell me about this authenticity?

Few days ago I got an information from student which is he are making fraud with Bangladeshi agent & student also. Few students were deporting from China due to him. When student reach in China, Mr. Ahsan asked student for extra money.

Please forward this email to your all concern & help them, as he cannot cheat with anyone more .

Mr. Ahsan ( Bloody Bustard ) details
    Dr.Ahsan
    CEO of Global Education Network BD LTD
    Add:Room#1106,Huizhou Building#313
    Huangshi Zhong Road,Guangzhou,China

Regards

Micheal Dan
    Jordan (Now in China)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-29 20:08:52 |Display all floors
if u have a deeper view into chinese ,you will find all chinese universities like this.for i am a college student majoring clinical medicine in southeast china,i know it is difficult to learn it
The human must have the will,otherwise will accomplish nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-8 11:38:24 |Display all floors
All I can say is welcome to China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.