Views: 13358|Replies: 18

Corruption of Jinggangshan University [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-23 01:29:10 |Display all floors
I am a foreign  student studying clinical medicine in chinese language in Jinggangshan University. No one can believe that here is going on lot of corruption. They have cheated us first that they send us offer letter for studying medicine in english language but after arrival in china they have told us that they will give us certificate there will be written that we have studied in chinese language. if anyone come in china and study in our university then one can see that our International Division dean Li Xiong and another teacher of the international division english name Mr. David (Ducheng) another teacher Mrs. Fu (Female), another one english name Mr. Danish how much they are doing corruption. Example: recent days some students wants to transfer to other university due to their medical council's recognition problem, from the international division those teacher said no you can not transfer. After giving bribe 500 yuan to them they released those student to transfer other university. First time they give permission to those student to transfer other university with the papers which was not original paper of the other university because some student of them they work with them to recruit student in this university though it is illegal in china. Those student works for Mr. David thats why he helped them to transfer other university. After those student getting the NOC (no objection certificate) they did not allow any other student because these student does not work for to recruit student in jinggangshan university. These teachers are taking illegal money from students for any purpose. And students are bound to give them otherwise they can not get the certificate or can not accomplish his work without their permission. Those teacher told us that no student can do business in china but Mr. David has given permission to his own student to open canteen in this university. In return of that they get money from them. No one can protest this otherwise they will rusticate student. They have given permission to open super shop in the room of student dormitory. They give scholarship to the leader which are made without election of student but they were made by selection by those teacher. They dont consider which student is good at study or which student behaviour is good. such kind of corruption they are doing continuously but no action from the government or appropriate authority. I regret about my admission in this university.

[ Last edited by kaish98bd at 2010-1-23 01:44 AM ]
www.xueonline.info

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 01:34:54 |Display all floors

Go to a Shangzhai School - get Shangzhai problems...

... what, you couldn't get into a Central American Medical School?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 01:41:03 |Display all floors

corruption of Jinggangshan University

Jinggangshan University International Department staff Mr. David (chinese name: Ducheng) is taking extra money from student illegally. Some students wants to transfer other university so university means international departments dean demanded half fees of the university should be given otherwise they could not take transfer to other university. According the demand of the dean Li Xion students went to give money to financial department. Students knew that their tuition fees is total 16000 and the half of this is 8000 but when they went to financial department they found that they have to pay 7750 RMB this is half of the tuition fees that means total 15500 RMB. Because according to Ducheng the tuition fees would be 16000RMB but according to financial department tuition fees is 15500RMB, in this way they are cheating with international student. Ducheng made a joint account with jinggangshan university bank account but actually it was found, that bank account is in the name of ducheng. Ducheng told student to keep money in this account then the university fees will be paid. One female student Tina has kept money in that joint account but when she went to the financial department, from the financial department told her that her tuition fees is not paid, if asking about that fees from financial department said "ask ducheng".  And then ducheng asked those student why they went directly to the financial department to pay the tuition fees. In many ways here is going on lot of corruption and due to this corruption international student are falling into trouble and becoming insulted.

[ Last edited by kaish98bd at 2010-1-23 01:46 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-14 13:49:59 |Display all floors

emotion

While I was writing about the university corruption at that time I was slightly emotional so whatever came in my mind I wrote without concerning about the grammatical arrangement or any rules of writing english. Sorry for your difficulties to read my writing. I know I have to improve my writing skills but actually I don't get enough time to practice writing. And you know in China I don't have enough chance to practice writing or speaking english and always we have to be busy with our study. In medical study there is no need of writing skill to write english because you know that in study of medicine there is lot of medical terms to be memorized and use those medical terms in every case. Another problem is that I have to learn speaking and writing chinese language so my mind always works for chinese language which sometimes obstruct my mind to speak english. I am an international student so I have to study with other international student. International student comes from different countries and they speak different language. The problem is that especially for south asian, due to similarity of language like bangla and hindi also urdu, we speak these language to communicate with them and we are tend to speak those language. So I have to carry lot of language instruction in my brain thats why somtimes I make mistake to speak english or any other language. Somtimes while I am speaking english at that time unconsciously I speak chinese. Actually I am in the learning stage so I get trouble to speak language or I get trouble to write foreign language. I think I have to do some activities to correct my mind and improve my writing, speaking foreign languages. Thanks seneca for your reply that you could understand my viewpoint about the university and another thanks for making me aware of my unskillful writing english because now I am really thinking about it to improve my english.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-17 08:33:40 |Display all floors

Reply #5 kaish98bd's post

Your English is understandable as is the meaning behind it but to try and study such a complex subject as medicine in that language may not be a very good idea for you is what seneca means, I think. Good luck and I hope that university has now been cleansed of such unscrupulous people, although, I won't hold my breath.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-20 23:03:25 |Display all floors

to the exportedwiki

Thanks "exportedwiki" for crticizing. I can understand your mental situation which is psychologically called abnormal mental status. I did not say that I will try to study medicine in english. My viewpoint was to present my uncertain mistake. I think you can not understand my point. I think in your brain the hypothalamus which is thermoregulatory system of the body is dysfunction so your body temperature got increased and you got the abnormal mental status. And your brain system, cerebellum, cerebellar and mainly frontal lobe is totally dysfunction so you have got abnormality to understand others viewpoint. I dont know whther you have patau's syndrome or edward syndrom or turner syndrome or Klinefelter's syndrome but I am suspecting you have one of these disease or dysfunction. I would like to suggest you to see a Psychiatrics. Don't be upset, everybody is not normal. In this world here is biodiversity. Please go to see a Psychiatric as soon as possible otherwise I am really worried about your happy life and your relatives happy life. Take care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-21 14:33:46 |Display all floors

#8 I don't normally agree with Seneca's

comments but in this case I am afraid he is totally right!

To #7, you just made in clear where and who is the problem!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.