Views: 2127|Replies: 11

Religious clashes in Nigeria leave 150 dead! [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-1-20 11:35:04 |Display all floors
Clashes between christiansd and muslims in the Nigerian city of Jos , leave 150 people dead and dozens of others running for their lives.

According to red cross sources some of the injured persent machete and bullet wounds. Apparently the clashes originated over the dispute on how to rebuild the destroyed houses on the religious clashes of 2008.

Nigeria is a multi religious country of west Africa, frequently hit by these type of incidents.

Once again, sadly, killings in the name of a God!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-1-20 12:25:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-1-20 11:35
Clashes between christiansd and muslims in the Nigerian city of Jos , leave 150 people dead and dozens of others running for their lives.

According to red cross sources some of the injured perse ...

.
Exactly, they killed each other even they worship the same god.

Another reason why China has to beware of them.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-1-20 17:45:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-1-20 17:44
Typical opinions of mere bystanders that enjoy watching victims bleed to death while at the same time take up position on the highest peak of Mt. Morality.

.
snakey said this because he shares the same god as theirs.

[ Last edited by liuyedao at 2010-1-20 05:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2010-1-21 08:49:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2010-1-20 12:25
Exactly, they killed each other even they worship the same god.


I think they don't worship the same god. One side worships Allah and the other side worships Jesus.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-1-21 10:18:05 |Display all floors
You direly neglect to mention that Nigeria is or is one of the most corrupt countries in the entire world.
Reference:
http://www.efccnigeria.org/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=426
In Nigeria, you can do anything and get away with it: killing, mass murders, rape, robbery, extortion, ethnic cleansing, etc. etc.

NIGERIA IS LAWLESS

Breaking the 10 Commandments is a "way of life" to Nigerians. Therefore, in my opinion,
GOD has not made Nigeria a high priority on his busy schedule.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-1-21 10:31:10 |Display all floors

Seems no God has.......

Originally posted by canada_man at 2010-1-21 10:18
You direly neglect to mention that Nigeria is or is one of the most corrupt countries in the entire world.
Reference:
http://www.efccnigeri ...

because Nigeria has a huge muslim population too, besides some indigenous religion believers......

And I witnessed exactly what you just wrote; Nigeria is mainly lawless.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-1-21 14:58:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2010-1-21 10:18
Breaking the 10 Commandments is a "way of life" to Nigerians. Therefore, in my opinion, GOD has not made Nigeria a high priority on his busy schedule.  ...

.
But the US and coalition troops broke the 10 commandments worse than whoever. Yet the US is still the most powerful and richest nation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.