Views: 2458|Replies: 4

disappointed at my salary and work [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-4 14:05:35 |Display all floors
i am so  depressed recently. because of my job. this is my first job in a private company in Beijing. in the last meeting, my boss told me i'll get an average bonus at the end of this year. in other words,  no matter how much you do for the company in this year, you will get the same bonus. after that, i found i lost the power to work hard.
anyone who have the same experience, can told me  what should i do next ? thanks in advance

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-4 14:19:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by RoySun at 2009-9-4 14:05
i am so  depressed recently. because of my job. this is my first job in a private company in Beijing. in the last meeting, my boss told me i'll get an average bonus at the end of this year. in othe ...

In a Capitalist market system, the goal of a private profit gearing company is to exploit the employee as much as possible. In other words, when the company is assured that you are giving the company a business or production hundred times bigger than you salary, the company retains you. But if someone can give better than you, then the company will replace you with that person.

So everything depends on your performance. Targets (business goals) will be put before you by the company and you are supposed to achieve the targets. You are helpless here. Because it is based on competition. Liberalism. If you deny to do your duty which is not duty but performance to bring more profit to the company, you will be fired. Because capitalist system does not care about social security.

Chinese will learn a lot from this liberal capitalist system as China has opened up herself to capitalism.

It is not bad however. Because it is based on survival of the fittest. So I guess Chinese genetic modification will take place following the path of capitalism. Genetic Mutation is bound to occur frequently since in China it will be a steep competition.  

Perform well, gain experience, dont think to stay permanently anywhere, whenever you have better option, leave the current one, and always think of establishing your own company. This is how you can adopt in the system. Best of luck.

[ Last edited by communistsec at 2009-9-4 02:21 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-4 18:56:35 |Display all floors
i am so  depressed recently. because of my job. this is my first job in a private company in Beijing. in the last meeting, my boss told me i'll get an average bonus at the end of this year. in othe ...

What you are paid is equal to what you capacity is.  If you can find another good job, and give this up. Otherwise, stop whining and crying, and  learn more experience from your current job. Still many people who cannot find a job are waiting for a vacancy in your company.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-7 09:20:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2009-9-4 18:56

What you are paid is equal to what you capacity is.  If you can find another good job, and give this up. Otherwise, stop whining and crying, and  learn more experience from your current job ...

thanks for your kindly advise.
however, if this is all you can suggest, i'm afreid i can not accept it.
i do not think this salary is equal to what i can do and what i have done. if you are a capitalist, i think this is a problem with class. i'm sure i can find a good job or establish my own career  by the end of this year.
by the way, i'm not crying.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-7 16:05:30 |Display all floors

Whose first job is satisfactory ?

If u want to sate yourself with a good salary,pls be your own boss~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.