Views: 1863|Replies: 3

Did you have such an experience? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-3 15:38:04 |Display all floors
Several days ago, I got an email from abroad, but I do not have a friend like her, she said that there is a lot of money under her name and she wanted to

transfer it to our country, if I can help her complete this task, she would offer 20% of the total money, Below is the detail:

PLOT 102 RUE 12 REVIERRA 111.
ABIDJAN COTE D' IVOIRE.
Dear one,
It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my Son Williams,intend to establish with you in your country.
Though I have not met with you before but I believe,one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.
There is this sum amount of money "Twenty Six million U.S dollars"($26,000,000.00) which my late Husband MR.JOHNSON YALEY deposited for it's safely here in Abidjan for an investment Abroad,before he was assasinated by unknown persons.
Now I and my son Williams decided to move out the fund to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough in Abroad for security, political and economical reasons.
We want you to help us to transfer this fund to your account in your country for investment purposes on the followings below:
1). HOSPITALS.
2). REAL ESTATE.
3). FIVE STAR HOTEL.
If you can be of an assistance to us, we will be pleased to offer to you 20% Of the total fund.
I await your soonest response.
Extend my warmest regards to your entire family.
Thank you and God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Deborah Johnson,
For the Family.

But after calm consideration, I think this is impossible. I do not have the power to help her, even I has the ability, it is still impossible, because there is

not a free dinner in this world. At last, there is still one question confused me, that is what is the real purpose of such kind of persons? Any useful discussi

on is welcome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 20:26:07 |Display all floors
This is a common Internet scam to appeal to your greed, then steal your money.

NEVER respond to these appeals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-4 15:02:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wayves at 2009-9-3 20:26
This is a common Internet scam to appeal to your greed, then steal your money.

NEVER respond to these appeals.

yeah, they'll let you to pay some charge in the process, or they can know  your credit code or some other provate infomation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-4 16:25:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by RoySun at 2009-9-4 15:02

yeah, they'll let you to pay some charge in the process, or they can know  your credit code or some other provate infomation.

haha, how does her know my email address?  furthermore, they still trust your english ability to understand what they said, so many problems. but at last remember in your mind deeply: there is no free lunch in the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.