Views: 6483|Replies: 9

I hope that all the chinese see how much a liar BLUE T IGER is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-14 00:02:37 |Display all floors
as you all have seen in the article that bjgirl wrote................
sammy, rustum and myself we cannot stand a liar.........................
sammy is right when he says why does blue tiger call us
chinese when he is mad at us.....why..................chinese
is it  bad to be chinese??????????
YOU SEE HE IS SHOWING YOU WHAT HE REALLY THINKS ABOUT CHINESE........................this guy our gay guy..................is  something
terribly....wrong with him please .......believe us.........................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-14 01:11:45 |Display all floors

lair?

blue tiger a liar?
man whats up?

please clarify!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-14 07:33:45 |Display all floors

Regarding Blue Tiger

You can check Blue Tiger posts for yourself . One moment he is giving advise to Chinese and in another post he refers to them duck and geeses and farmers and they should die from bird flue. A person cannot be more sick then that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-14 10:12:56 |Display all floors

wrs553 and rustum are perverts

wrs553 has at least three different accounts and identities in CD. He often pretends to be an American, although it is completely obvious that his English is terrible.

Also, wrs553 often makes obscene, dirty posts to girls.

Rustum might be another one of wrs553's identies. The so-called "rustum" lies and distorts to attempt to make others look bad. People like them represent China in a shameful way.

-----------------------------------------

*** rustum
+ Send message
  Regarding Blue Tiger

You can check Blue Tiger posts for yourself . One moment he is giving advise to Chinese and in another post he refers to them duck and geeses and farmers and they should die from bird flue. A person cannot be more sick then that. ***

THIS IS SUCH A COMPLETE LIE!!! I NEVER said or thought such a thing! I challenge you to show everyone precisely where that is written.

When you can't produce that evidence, you will be completely exposed as the LIAR YOUR ARE!!! NOW, SHOW THEM!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

If the Chinese people of CD want me to leave here--I WILL!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-14 15:32:05 |Display all floors

I have been very busy for a month -

and haven't had time to check out the China Daily site.

To my dismay, after a short respite from the antics of the hydra and his mates in News Talk, it seems that the disintegration of this forum is proceeding at an inreasingly rapid pace.

It used to be that the hatemongers and slanderers confined their destructive behaviour to News talk but now it seems that Living in China has become their battleground as well.

When are the moderators going to not only set some standards for acceptable content and language (and I mean acceptable to decent people world-wide, not just rabid Japan/taiwan/western/China bashers), but actually start enforcing those standards in a rational, consistant and transparent manner?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-14 18:39:41 |Display all floors

Polite Inquiry

Calm down, please.

Why do you assume Blue Tiger is NOT an American just because his English is bad ?

Use magic tools Report

canmav has been deleted
Post time 2004-3-15 08:22:11 |Display all floors

Cheer Up Blue Tiger

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.