Views: 22963|Replies: 35

Do you do sports every day? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-7 16:41:02 |Display all floors
Due to my tedious working hours, I don't feel like doing sports recently, thus my weight has dropped dramatically and I feel weak...

Therefore, I have to do sports again, to resume my strength and keep robust!:)

May I ask you a private question here, do you do sports every day? What's the average time you spend on sports each day?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-7 17:10:07 |Display all floors
do sports everyday!!!  how could it be posibble!  it refers to the time, energy and accompaniers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-7 17:19:07 |Display all floors

certainly I do......

currently training for my next olympic triathlon, you know, swimming, biking and running......

My plan for today is 48 minutes bike and 24 minutes run.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-7-7 17:23:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Zsummersun at 2009-7-7 17:41
Due to my tedious working hours, I don't feel like doing sports recently, thus my weight has dropped dramatically and I feel weak...

Therefore, I have to do sports again, to resume  ...

One hour swimming - every morning  and on weekends biking, hiking or climbing in the mountains (depends on weather conditions, best season is fall and late spring).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-7 17:25:51 |Display all floors

You're a good.....

Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2009-7-7 17:23

One hour swimming - every morning  and on weekends biking, hiking or climbing in the mountains (depends on weather conditions, best season is fall and late spring).

triathlon candidate!

I am training for the Hawai Iron Man......but not until 2011. First a few 1/2 Iron Man's races.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-7 17:33:05 |Display all floors
Of course basketball is my preference every week.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-7-7 17:37:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2009-7-7 18:25

triathlon candidate!

I am training for the Hawai Iron Man......but not until 2011. First a few 1/2 Iron Man's races.

I'm certainly no candidate for extreme sports.    I just keep myself fit for trips that often lead me to high altitudes in areas of Western and SW China. I love these areas, the remoteness, the people and nature. :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.