Views: 1569|Replies: 2

i am worry about Zhang ma yu. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-9 07:22:05 |Display all floors
several days ago, reporters saw Zhang man yu went to a clinic with her boyfreind.i am worry about her. she is my idol.of course, i don't worry she can't afford the medicine fee. i worry if she see the doctor to help her make a baby. you see, she is 43 years old now. nearlly menopause. really difficult to make a baby. sorry. i remember several years ago, man yu told me she would never make baby.she doesn't like baby. she say life is a torture.

if she doesn't see doctor for making baby.what does she do for?women disease? i will telephone her later. i worry she will get women disease. she has too many boyfriends. most girls don't like use condom. nai nai de, no man care woman's health like me. each time, i use condom.

Mei yan fang died of woam neck disease.why? too many boyfriend and no concom. of course, i don't say Mei yan fang is too sexual.no, she is a decent girl. but, man like dump her. theie is nothing i can do about it. i can only feel sad of her. this time, i hope Man yu see the doctor only for other disease.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 10:23:20 |Display all floors
are you familiar with her?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 10:25:31 |Display all floors
I love her!!!! She is the kind of woman to have children with and improve the human species.

I think she is similar age to Jackie Chan

Chinese medicine can help with infertility, but of course as long as she still have period.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.