Views: 2037|Replies: 6

when were you not a virgin any more? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-8 23:54:04 |Display all floors
when i was at primary school, one neighbor brother , about 4 years older than me,took off my clothes at his home for several times and wmade love with me. at the time i did not know anything about making love, but i knew it was a bad thing. His parents had good relationship with my family. he was a good boy in all neighbors' eyes. Even though i was very young at the time, the thing happening on me leaves in my mind all the time accompanying my growth. we did not study at the same school at the same time, so the only time we met each other was on holiday. when i entered middle school, i was afraid to go to his home when he was at home. And i was afraid to meet him. Sometimes his mother invited my family to his home, at the time i was very upset. He got married on  my first year's winter vacation at university.My whole family were invited to his wedding. i only had dinner there, then i came back home.
Now i still do not find out why he did that to me? and it really hurt me.  At the time i was not mature, no menstrual flow. we had no real sex. did it mean i was not a virgin from the time?
what does a virgin really me? I mean if a girl has sex with other boys before she has menstrual flow, at the time is she still a virgin? All the questions are because of curiosity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 01:15:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by email86 at 2009-5-8 23:54
when i was at primary school, one neighbor brother , about 4 years older than me,took off my clothes at his home for several times and wmade love with me. at the time i did not know anything about  ...

do u feel fine with that story?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 02:27:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by email86 at 2009-5-8 23:54
when i was at primary school, one neighbor brother , about 4 years older than me,took off my clothes at his home for several times and wmade love with me. at the time i did not know anything about  ...

Have you told the authority about what happened to you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 08:22:16 |Display all floors
I stopped being a virgin directly after the first time i had sex.

Also, Police is there for a reason. If someone raped you, report him! If you let him get away with it, he will do it again and again.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 12:07:39 |Display all floors

Reply #3 thunderbird's post

no, now he is married and works in Beijing. Later we will seldom meet each other. I think i can still live well. But the experience at my childhood is in my mind somtimes accompanying my growth. now i enjoy my own life in chongqing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 18:08:44 |Display all floors
i think you should get rid of the shadow ,and find new life ,
virgin or not  , i think i t don't matter ,
find new life, and enjoying new life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 07:49:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by email86 at 2009-5-9 12:07
no, now he is married and works in Beijing. Later we will seldom meet each other. I think i can still live well. But the experience at my childhood is in my mind somtimes accompanying my growth. no ...

Your decision to make

Charge him or not for his past crime

Some people in my country

After 30 years passed

Still tortured and haunted by the traumatic experience

They took the accused to court for justice and closure!

Proving it in court is another issue!          :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.