Author: spiritrace

STREET FOOD!!!!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-3 00:03:08 |Display all floors

NO i DONT dare...

no i dont have the stomach for any kind of street food vendors especially not in my native land...just imagine wastin your time in the hospital rather than at the beach with bikinis girls surroundin' you (did i get your fully attention yet)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 09:01:14 |Display all floors
street food is so delicious and popular ,but less healthy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 10:28:57 |Display all floors

It was delicious and healthy

When I started trying the street food, I found that it is basically the same way you make it at home....
In Kuala Lumpur it was fantastic! Curry Puffs were the food I concentrated on mostly. BUT! Impossible to describe how to make. Just the dough was complicated. The curry puffs came in a variety of curries and meats inside. Along with the meat you could find potato and other vegetables. It was also filled with a thick sauce. I will have to work on finding recipes for these and just copy them down if anyone is interested.
   Bangkok had a lot of spicy chicken and just one piece was enough to make a meal.  Of course each vendor made it a little differently. Their own "secret recipe".

The street  barbeque vendors generally had pretty much the same from vendor to vendor. Little round balls of pork and all tasted OK.  The BBQ fish was good but I really don't like fish... Too bad, I am missing out on a lot of great different fish flavors.

I did not get sick from any of the street vendors food. It was all unique from vendor to vendor. The outside restaurants had a great variety of cooking styles from soup to barbeque and some very similar to Chinese Hot Pot.
I still give Chegdu and Chonqing Hot Pot the best of all. I have not found anything better.

I'll try to find some street food recipes written down somewhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 12:46:42 |Display all floors
Thank you , pls let us know more about the street food of Bangkok, I guess it is worth expectation.
Really hope your trip of Thailand will be wonderful,good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 13:57:27 |Display all floors
The best street food you can buy is near the hospitals. If something goes wrong, you can just cross the street into safety.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 14:02:05 |Display all floors
SB

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-5 14:49:04 |Display all floors
i just don't believe food could be delicious and healthy... just think about the fat-free milk... ya, it's healthy.. but delicious????

street food, delicious for sure!!! i just love them! but health???? i doubt....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.