Views: 9335|Replies: 16

a chinese boy wanting to find a foreign girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-10 16:42:15 |Display all floors
a boy giving you  happyness .a boy making you  smile everyday .a boy letting you be happy all your life .a boy working hard to let our future be beautiful .a boy you can rely on all your life .a boy never losing heart .a boy always having dreams .a boy wating for you forever .a boy loving you forever .a boy having telephone number to wait for you  to ask for .

Use magic tools Report

izharulhaq has been deleted
Post time 2004-3-10 16:52:13 |Display all floors

WOW.THEY ARE CRAZY

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-10 18:47:22 |Display all floors

Let it be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-10 21:00:30 |Display all floors

is there a copyright issue?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-10 22:36:46 |Display all floors

am i ?

firstly ,i think you for your answer all the same .anyhow,you give me some
words .but now i can say that i am not crazy .i think that ,also you can ,someone is really crazy ,but i am not .i am very clear what i am after ,what i really want ,and what i am finding .i major in english ,and gradully i find that i am very used to the foreign way of life .i like the foreign culture and the way of life .i also have the character that is very close to the foreigners .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-10 23:49:36 |Display all floors

WOW!!!

Jianyang, are you lisabj's brother? :-)

I want to know why Chinese people get upset if there are Chinese people who want to marry foreigners?

There are 1.3 billion Chinese people. Will you notice that some are gone? Acutally, the more Chinese people that leave China, the more effecient your economy and environment will be.

Jianyang and lisabj should be free to seek their dreams and find their own happiness. LIfe is already short enough, and youth is much shorter.

Life should be lived in such a way that there won't be many regrets when it comes to the end.

Life is not a rehearsal. You have no time to practice. You have only one time to get it right!

Take your chances. You might have difficulties and some miserable times in your lives. The worse, most miserable mistake you can make is to accept being ordinary and living in fear of rising above the dull, boring, unsatisfying lifes like the majority of people. The masses are the masses, because they easily give up on life and accept doing what millions of others do. The are deaf to what their heart and mind tells them to do. The just give up and quit!

Only you can live your life. Nobody else can live it for you.

Remember: You own your body and mind--nobody else! Seek fulfillment in you life!

You sound like a nice guy who would make a girl happy!!! :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-10 23:53:27 |Display all floors

hi, guy

you are not wrong, but i suggest you to find a Japanese girl as wife, you will be very happy. this is my life experience. the best way, it is better to go to Japan and study there, you will find beautiful, kindly girl. Donot go to USA, so many gene-transfered animals in there. it is terribles!!
here is not good place, it looks like the blind man touches elephant. right?  good luck!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.