Author: ichiban2000

my girlfriend is Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-22 13:09:03 |Display all floors

I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings

Highly recommond you read this novel. Yours happiness is your own bussiness why you care about other's thought?
Wish you all the best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 16:34:17 |Display all floors
At least I'm not the sort of person who holds racism. I love the free minded of oversea friends, I also love the gentle and modest style of our chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-23 00:17:40 |Display all floors
Racism is like the rain and the forest

As long as there are people

Racism lives on..

It's existence  is only a matter of degree

It's significance is relative to your point of reference

Racism is like the moon and stars

Even if you can't see them ...they are there

You want to wipe out racism

You need to wipe out the human race first

it sounds hopeless...

Yes..... for the next thousands of years...it is hopeless to find a world without racism

But there is hope that human can be evolved into a higher being before killing themselves with their own hands

Perhaps there is a turning point in the path of human evolution

Maybe if human can survive for another 40 thousands years

At last we can have a world without a single trace of racism (when human genes are thoroughly mixed)!

In the meantime , do your best!

In many places...racism has been kept at an tolerable level

It is not a totally bad and evil jungle out there!

So, create your own paradise!

lotus flower serves as a good example

It grows in and from a pool of mud....look at how beautiful the flowers are

Hard to believe that all those beautiful and graceful flowers are from the gutter of such dirty and muddy soil!

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2008-12-29 07:11 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-24 21:13:43 |Display all floors
Fact is though you rarely see a Chinese woman with a black guy,  if they're looking for a foreign boyfriend they quite often openly state someone with 'white skin' as a requirement.

It isn't necessarily racist though maybe they just dont find black guys attractive-nothing racist about that.

Im a white Anglo Saxon living in the UK, i havent seen any racism towards the Chinese here but they dont mix much with us.

We have tougher law here than anywhere else against racism,  people here are often called 'racist' simply because we want immigration controls-our small island has enough people now with 60 million yet still they want to come here to the UK-the second favourite destination in the world next to the USA for migrants.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-24 21:29:48 |Display all floors

not at all...

Originally posted by Cromwell at 12/24/08 08:13 AM
Fact is though you rarely see a Chinese woman with a black guy,  if they're looking for a foreign boyfriend they quite often openly state someone with 'white skin' as a requirement.

It isn't nec ...

but you guys try really hard 2 keep the minorities down & denying 1st class citizen...indirectly oh yeah bigtime  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 11:24:26 |Display all floors
It's hard to do than to say.  Racism, although there are many different ways that every country to dismiss it, but it seems never stop. We , as a a common person, what can we do is to make ourselves to accept other different color person from everywhere. If we can do it, I think the gap between other racisms will become smaller and smaller.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 15:19:08 |Display all floors

have a Chinese girl friend

Are you serious? it is okay just to have her as a sex partner, but are you really mean to have her as you life partner? How could you bridge the cultural gap and far deeper gap in family background. how much do you actually know of each other. I used to have a German boyfriend, but ended up in parting.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.