Views: 6236|Replies: 32

U.S. governments have made lots of enemies in the past 60 years in the world. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-11 14:01:24 |Display all floors
U.S. governments  have made lots of enemies in the past 60 years in the world.

U.S. made enemies with North Korea, Vietnam, Yugoslavia, Venezuela, Cuba, the Arabs, and so on.

if most of the world dont think U.S. is enemy, the U.S. may not have many troubles.

that is my opnion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 15:43:37 |Display all floors
What's funny is that every time you say that we're enemies of a country, it's usually that we're personal enemies of a particular leader and the people of that county have no say or part in it. Funny that.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 15:45:45 |Display all floors
In fact, I can't think of a single country with free elections which is also an enemy the US.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 17:21:33 |Display all floors

Having the cake and eating it .

The USA has worn her arrogance on her sleeves . She works on " you are with us or against us " principle of the cave-man culture .  She has no friends , just " national interests " . This is their quote , not mine . Their " friends " are bought and maintained with money and trade privileges .

It is very peculiar that Baron Boring keeps harping that it is only the leader who is wrong whereas the country is not involved . I would have thought that in a democracy , the leader represents the people and therefore all his decisions and actions reflect the will of the people . Or am I too naive to conclude in this way ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 17:51:46 |Display all floors
hey, interesting

you should accept that there are different ways to get the same destination.

for example, if you are going to travel from Tokyo to London by your own jet plane, you may fly to east or you may fly to west, or you may fly to north, in the end you may get to London.

also, there are many lifestyles in the world and most of the people are happy with their belongings. and also there are lots of things remain unknown because of my ignorance.

the free election is not the only means for different people to organize and to interact with others.

in General, we are more the same than we are different.

best wishes to you and your loved ones.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 18:03:05 |Display all floors
Please defend the governments of North Korea, African dictatorships and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 18:25:39 |Display all floors
Yeah, I thought not.

Face it: nearly every advanced society on this planet lives under demo.cratic rule with broad protections for speech, an independent judiciary, and broad access to the political system in a direct manner.

The only exception to this is Singapore, which is only advanced economically and technologically but remains socially backward relative to other industrialized states.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.