Views: 8246|Replies: 38

Bush meets anti-China persons [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-31 09:11:28 |Display all floors
Bush sends 'seriously wrong' message to anti-China forces
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2008-07-30 22:25

BEIJING - China on Wednesday expressed strong discontent with and firm opposition to US President George W. Bush's meeting with some anti-China persons, saying the move sent a "seriously wrong" message to anti-China forces.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Liu Jianchao made the remarks when asked by a journalist to respond to the report that Bush met on Tuesday with Rebiya Kadeer, Wei Jingsheng and some other anti-China persons.

"These people have since long been engaged in anti-China splittism activities and hostile sabotage activities under the banner of so-called 'human rights and religion', which have harmed China's national security and social stability," said Liu.

"By arranging such a meeting between its leader and these people and making irresponsible remarks on China's human rights and religious situation, the US side has rudely interfered in China's internal affairs and sent a seriously wrong message to the anti-China hostile forces," he said.

"We expressed strong discontent with and firm opposition to this," he added.

He said China urged the US side to strictly abide by the basic norms of international relations and stop interfering in China's internal affairs with the so-called "human rights" or "religious" issues by any means, and avoid damaging the China-US relations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-31 11:50:55 |Display all floors
Preposterous. They might be against the CPC and its policies, but the latter is, at least, not against China itself.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-31 12:02:55 |Display all floors
Preposterous is Correct.

Preposterous that you Mr. Interesting can twist the malice of this attack on China, this attack on Chinese people.

Preposterous, that the west and her media and her speakers and representatives such as you Mr. Interesting, continue to interfere in the rights of China to be China and the rights of Chinese to be Chinese.

Preposterous, that what is a perverted form of racism is passed off as politics.

Preposterous indeed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-31 12:05:41 |Display all floors
So what is Wei Jingshing's anti-China agenda? Do tell.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-31 12:24:07 |Display all floors
I am not and will not be your slave or research assistant, Mr. Westerner, the days when I could be forced to be " your boy " are very long gone.

His crimes are far too numerous to mention here, but include, crimes against the state, against the Chinese people, against China peoples peace and tranquility, not to mention making himself a pawn of the west to be used to attack his fellow Chinese in combination with a few well known rights terrorists.

Mr. Interesting, why are you asking me to research your Chinese criminals for you, I thought you were intelligent enough to do it for yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-31 12:31:43 |Display all floors
In any event Mr. Interesting, the way you write, invokes in me, images of you, with your house slaves, on your plantation.

Twisting the thread away from the topic, will not help, Mr. Interesting.

What is the USA doing, having afternoon tea and scones with enemies of China and the Chinese people.

?

Where is the simple good manners of the USA, Mr. Interesting.

Or are we to judge the United States on your presentation.

?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-31 12:43:43 |Display all floors
Card,

So... at the end of the day, you don't actually know what his "crimes" are... I know plenty about what he did, which is why I made the judgment I did on his actions. Do you know what he's done?

Tell me, do you know anything about China at all?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.