Views: 10324|Replies: 25

CD English Club, 4th Anniversary 四周年庆祝活动早知道 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-11 19:11:12 |Display all floors
Celebrating the 4th Anniversary of
Colourful Domain English Club
多彩地带英语俱乐部成立四周年庆祝活动

Colourful Domain (CD) English Club is turning 4 years old this month. It is time to celebrate. Activities, scheduled on Sunday June 1, 2008, shall include celebration at Wu Yu Tai and a KTV party at MoneyBox. Undoubtedly, this will be another unforgettable moment at CD.

Celebration at Wu Yu Tai
Time: 10:30-12:30, June 1, 2008
Venue: Wu Yu Tai 吴裕泰

KTV at MoneyBox
Time: 13:00-16:00
Venue: MoneyBox

Hosts/hostesses: Alhaji, Joyce, Maple (Sherry, Murphy)
Chief coordinator: Ellie
Budget/money management: Crystal, Matt
Liaison with Wu Yu Tai: Alhaji, Caesar, Crystal
Legal consultant: Richard
Minutes Writer: Lillian
Camera/filming crew: Alson, Caesar, Marx
Pin Making: Maple
CD-making (photos and videos): Caesar, Maple, Alhaji, Lillian
Field Decoration: Ellie, Sherry & Wang Fan
Champagne: Alhaji
Cake : Amber
KTV Booking: Lillian

[ Last edited by alhaji at 2008-5-19 09:37 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-13 13:54:59 |Display all floors

UP

UP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-16 22:14:58 |Display all floors

best wishes to the Club and members

I wish I could be there then.

It's been 4 years now. Since meeting Bob at a coffee shop on 29 May 2004,  i stepped into the colorful domain. Working side by side with Bob for the first half year, I had a hunch that the club would become a very important part of my life. I sharpened a big variety of my edges during the 3 three years so as to be more and more versatile(haha) and capable.  I worked together with other organizers one generation after another and got strongly influenced by their talents and great initiatives. When I look back what happened to me during those days, I feel so grateful for the stay with it. I've learnt so much from my participation in the management of the Club. Among all the things I learnt, I know the most valuable outcome is I learnt how to love people.

Have a nice time!

Hudson

[ Last edited by skylinker at 2008-5-16 10:29 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 16:18:39 |Display all floors

To Hudson

Hudson, how are you? We will be more happy if you could be here:)
However don't worry. DV and camera will record this memorable anniversary and you will enjoy the gathering as every member does.
I am grateful that you and Bob exploit this colorful domain and make it a flourishing  and fascinating land for lots of English lovers.

Cheers,
Ellie

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 21:15:08 |Display all floors

Our CD

To Hudson
Hi, how are you? You know, we all miss you so much, especially at this moment. I wish that you are happy there.

To Alhaji
Hi, it is a wonderful plan. I am so glad to see that our club is growing up so quickly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 22:53:24 |Display all floors

learnt how to love people

Learnt how to love people at CD, Hudson? And apparently you are being loved at CD.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 21:50:54 |Display all floors

whereabouts of our former Activity Organizer

Our former Activity Organizer, Sue, has just gone to Spain, and shall not be back till several months later. We are all grateful for her kind support and selfless contributions. We shall miss her dearly, esp. when it comes to parties and hikings. Best wish for her pleasant stay in southern Europe.(she had just wound up a trip to North Europe. someone was born to be happy & lucky!)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.