Views: 31399|Replies: 43

For vivicat20 and other girls looking for true love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-5 01:16:01 |Display all floors
Many girls have asked what true love is and how to find a guy. Originally, I had written an e-mail to vivicat20 to help her find the answers she is looking for. But, it occurred to me that many girls want to know the same things. So, I have decided to post it here for all nice, sweet girls.

If this is of any help to you, then I am pleased. I wish you the very best in love and life.

===============================

I read your thread, and I was hoping you would find Mr. Right.

First of all, you say you are not pretty, but I have no reason to believe that. In fact, there are many things that can make a girl appear very beautiful to a guy.

I have seen many girls that are considered by many as beautiful, but they are not beautiful in my eyes, because they lack so many qualitities that I think makes a girl truly beautiful, such as kindness, caring, the ability to love deeply and faithfully. Confidence and strength are nice qaulities, too.

I have a feeling that you are a very sweet, good girl! You should never settle for less than a guy who will love you so very deeply and completely. You don't have to settle for less. There are 1.3 billion people in China; plus, there are many people all over the world. Just be patient and careful, and you will find Mr. Right.

You asked me what true love is. I would say that it is being with a person with whom the two of you love to share the same interests and many of the same views on life. There is laughter, together...and sharing and comforting each other at times of sorrow...of sharing the good and the bad. But the bad does not come from within your relationship. Those things are lifes outside problems and misfortunes.

Also, it becomes sad for both of you to be apart. Both of you would wish that you did not have to work, just so you could be together all the time, even though you do have to go to work.

A real sign of Mr. Right, along with the other things, is that you know what the other is going to say, before it is said.

Of course, true love makes affairs with others impossible. For him, you are the most beautiful, perfect girl in the world. For you, your prince becomes a mighty king, in your heart. As the two of you are in the last years of your live, your love is deeper and the two of you are one in spirit. Although both of you will be all shriveled and wrinkled with old age and years of living a full life...both of you will look into each others eyes and see more beauty and love than you could have ever imagined possible.

For such a love like that, I hope there is an after life for the both of you, that you will be together forever!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-5 02:59:06 |Display all floors

I think I dont need it.

Why we want a guy when we are alone?

It is hard to understand.

We have many things to do,not only the love between man and woman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-5 03:07:47 |Display all floors

m an ooooooooooooooman

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-5 03:09:51 |Display all floors

man you atre a strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-5 03:25:23 |Display all floors

hey blue tiger

this is editsniper, you remember. i find your very wise on relationships and life. it is always refreshing to read your posts becuase it always gives a lot of information to people that haven't lived life to the fullest and are blind to what true love is. i have learned a few things from reading your comments and what people have replied back to you. i just like to say thank you for your insite and best wishes to you and your fiancee.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-5 03:26:36 |Display all floors

blue tiger is always important here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-5 09:45:32 |Display all floors

thanks Blue tiger

I feel the same as you.

'It's like the last day for both of us. We cherish each other so much. share the bad and the good. We laugh like we are one. We enjoy everything as one.'

my dark eyes will insist to look for the true love...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.