Views: 12550|Replies: 34

Any Bilingual Speakers Who Speak for China here? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-25 04:42:30 |Display all floors
I am looking for bilingual speakers. If you are the person who meet the below requirements, please PM me. I need your help.

- Would like to speak for China
- A bilingual reader (Mandarin and English) is a perfect, but good English skill is a must!
- Have a good knowledge of China and world.
- Use facts and evidences to defend for China rather than any foul words. (Must)
- Have enough facts and evidences ( to be desired)
- Not a extremist or racist

Thanks for your reading.
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 06:00:27 |Display all floors

There are Lots of Us

Many in the world who have not yet registered do read CD, and there are many who fit your definition above.

Why not post what you have in mind and ask for others to join you?  I have long believed that more Chinese everywhere should be writing, and they would and could do so more effectively, IF there is database and research support, to back up the writing with facts and links to further research and other writings.  Over time, it could be a very powerful tool to state the Chinese position, as the collection of writings proliferate - and they will live on over the web for the world to see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 06:06:02 |Display all floors

There are Lots of Us

Many in the world who have not yet registered do read CD, and there are many who fit your definition above.

Why not post what you have in mind and ask for others to join you?  I have long believed that more Chinese everywhere should be writing, and they would and could do so more effectively, IF there is database and research support, to back up the writing with facts and links to further research and other writings.  Over time, it could be a very powerful tool to state the Chinese position, as the collection of writings proliferate - and they will live on over the web for the world to see.

愿全世界的同胞站起来为中国说公道话.

Better yet, if there is a procedure for intragroup critique before any significant piece of writing goes out, and/or collaborative writing efforts, so much the better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 06:16:09 |Display all floors

A man with a plan!

Originally posted by tongluren at 2008-4-25 06:00
database and research support, to back up the writing with facts and links to further research and other writings.  Over time, it could be a very powerful tool to state the Chinese position

Great idea, and what a perfect vehicle, but our own China Daily forum.
Someone should get the powers to be at CD on board and make it happen...

I don't satisfy your criteria but I would love to help in any way I can
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 06:35:16 |Display all floors

For Example

For example, you see think tanks and op-ed writers publishing substantial pieces on China (unfortunately mostly negative) all the time in the "major" Western press.  The response should be two:

1.  Formal responses backed up by facts and research (usually as letters to editor); and

2. We should write our own OP-ED pieces, well researched and supported with facts and figures, and peer reviewed before submission, and make a systematic effort of getting them published.  

The initial reception would likely be spotty.  But if you don't give up, there are hundreds of "major" Western press outlets, and eventually a substantial body of writing will get published, and can further be cited as authority by later writers.  It'd be unstoppable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 07:51:11 |Display all floors

Seek and ye shall find .

dear rainbow,

Your requirements are fairly modest really . I can see an army of people out there qualified for your needs .  I think you should pm those whom you have noticed here in their contributions and explore from there . You may be able to reveal a little more of your intention openly if you wish , to get interested and suitable parties excited . The ball is back in your court .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 07:56:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.