Views: 7228|Replies: 14

Jack Cafferty's Insulting Approach towards China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-20 17:29:11 |Display all floors
Dear Readers,

As some of you may have seen on the American News Channel CNN, Mr. Jack Cafferty, a CNN commentator. He's insulting and
racist responses and view has certainly angered many Chinese people around the world.

Mr. Cafferty a veteran CNN commentator (host for numerous shows on CNN i.e. The Situation Room, In the Money and American
Morning) says, quote, " I don’t know if China is any different, but our relationship with China is certainly different." Although Mr. Cafferty
does acknowledge the change in relationship between America and China (in prevention of shaming/defaming himself with the
non-chinese American population) he also says he "doesn't know if China is any different". If I were the reporter interviewing
Mr. Cafferty, my next question would be "How many years have you been hiding in your hole, Mr. Cafferty?" I mean SERIOUSLY
Mr. Cafferty, haven't you NOTICED China's change, nearly everything from what you wear to what you eat is made from China. (I'm
starting to think that Mr. Caffery is a bit cock-eyed, maybe misread the label, "I would definitely recommend the Optometrist.")

Now this is where the interview gets interesting.........Mr. Cafferty states, quote, " They're holding hundreds of billions of dollars worth of our paper. We also are running hundred of billions of dollars worth of trade deficits with them, as we continue to import their junk with the lead paint on them and the poisoned pet food and export, you know, jobs to places where you can pay workers a dollar a month to turn out the stuff that we're buying from Wal-Mart...I think they're basically the same bunch of goons and thugs they've been for the last 50 years."

Firstly, I would like to point out Mr.Cafferty's extensive use of figurative language i.e. "billion's of dollars of our paper" and "import their junk". "aper?"....hmm...you mean American dollars, Mr. Cafferty? And what junk are you talking about here? (you must mean the rubbish that come out of your house every week or so? no?). Anyway Mr.Cafferty's description of Chinese goods as junk is deeply insulting to all Chinese people around the world, I mean, Mr. Chafferty what kind of "junk" do you produce? Random accusations of Chinese products being "poisonous" or "dangerous"? Calling every Chinese person "goons" and "thugs"?

Secondly, as Mr. Cafferty stated, quote, "I think they're basically the same bunch of goons and thugs they've been for the last 50 years."
Everyone noticed the bit where he said "...the SAME bunch of goons and thugs they've been for the last 50 years." Although I don't want
to point this out, but since Mr.Cafferty said that every Chinese person is a "goon" or "thug", I think I will.

Did you know?
1. Cafferty pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident and misdemeanor charges of reckless driving, assault and harassment after striking a cyclist on May 14, 2003. Cafferty was sentenced to a $250 fine and 70 hours of community service. Mr. Cafferty was charged with the traffic infraction, along with misdemeanor charges of reckless driving, assault and harassment, after the police said he knocked a man off a bike with his Cadillac on Ninth Avenue. The bicyclist was slightly injured. A traffic officer and several pedestrians ran after Mr. Cafferty's car, but he ran at least two red lights without stopping, according to a police complaint.
(Now Mr. Chafferty...who's the thug? *tut tut* leaving the scene of an accident caused by your reckless drving...no wonder he's been
calling people thugs....he's just trying to cover up the fact that he is one himself)

2. Mr. Cafferty may have some brain problems since he has been stuck at home for over 50 years (as mentioned above)....
poor lad...i really don't blame him for not knowing if China changed or not....

P.M. for all readers: Mr. Chafferty is at large and dangerous to the world community! Do not let him have his way! Join the Chinese
online petition to have him out of office! For any further information visit www.chinadaily.com.cn! Thank-you for reading!
for it)
U1596P1T1D15369870F21DT20080417003211.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 19:04:12 |Display all floors

The land of the rave .

It is not worth any more efforts in chastising someone who is so dumbed down as to require special needs . China and the Chinese have made appropriate and strong representations to CNN   and we should leave it at that . If we were to undertake chasing all the bunnies in Europe and the US , even our 1.3 billion people would be too far stretched . Cafferty will either be sacked or he will turn out to be the next president of the US of A .  Salute .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 19:27:21 |Display all floors

yes, CHN indeed is very clever...

bought most of the US's bonds...he's there only few years & they call him a VET at cnn?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 06:53:33 |Display all floors

WHY JACK CAFFERTY IS STILL WORKING NOT FIRED ???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 06:54:27 |Display all floors

Because What He Said is How They Think

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 07:13:28 |Display all floors
BUT i AM SURE HE'LL BE FINED.

WE'LL SEE !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 07:35:25 |Display all floors

Breaking News

CNN: Jack took sleeping pills and committed suicide !!

[ Last edited by rainbow at 2008-4-25 07:36 AM ]
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.