Views: 46361|Replies: 187

I thought Westerners like competition [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-15 15:13:52 |Display all floors
Well, I think I am wrong again.  I think they are good at shouting and mouth exercising cos they got "big mouth". Don't they know USA belongs to the native Red indian?  So, they should stop interfering China. When westerners want to accuse china for something, they better look at their own records first. The world is not blind. Olympic is for all the people, peace loving people, in this world. Dont mix politics in this game. Shame on you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 15:23:38 |Display all floors
As a Native American, I am offended to be called "Red" anything. Would you like me to start calling Chinese yellow?
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 15:29:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-4-15 15:23
As a Native American, I am offended to be called "Red" anything. Would you like me to start calling Chinese yellow?

Just to make it more specific. You see , If  I say Indian, there are indian in India but they are not the America native. There are indian in South America.  I hope you understand. This is just to be specific.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 15:33:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-4-15 15:23

we are yellow just  like the songs sing.why you so shame to be called "Red"?
Why western world like to propagand tools to try to damage our reputations ,even Olympic in china. i2vision  is valid. The world is not blind. Olympic is for all the people, peace loving people, in this world. Dont mix politics in this game

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 15:45:57 |Display all floors
I2,

The proper term is "Native American", not "red" and not "Indian". It is considered pejorative and deeply racist to refer to Native Americans by color for historical reasons. That you do not understand this critical and basic point establishes that you have no capacity to speak on the question of Native American history. Moreover, "Native American" covers everyone from the Inuit to the Yahgan.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 15:53:29 |Display all floors
So, what make Westerners have the capacity to speak about "tibet"????  

BTW, Since when America native cover Inuit? Why? Before Inuit, let talk about the origin of america.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 15:53:43 |Display all floors

Reply #4 lili1234's post

lili, you are right. We are very proud of our skin color.

We are great Chinese people with yellow skin color and dark eyes. But Chinese are not yellow.  "Yellow" means cowardly in English. :)
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.