Views: 17806|Replies: 39

Some truth to tell the western people: [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-14 21:23:58 |Display all floors
Some truth to tell the western people:
1. The Communist party of China is great in general. It makes Chinese people have much more human rights than before and than some so-called democratic countries, such as today's Iraq (haha). The communist party ended more than 100 years chaos in China and tried to save people from starvation; now no body in China are starved as before 1949, when the west never demonized China but bullied her.
2. The western countries “enjoy” very bad human rights record. The western countries always think others should act as their instruction; if other countries do not follow them, they say these countries have human rights problems. But I find for many times these western democratic countries themselves have a lot of human rights problems.
Example 1: Guantánamo Prision. I think all people here should know it. However, I need to tell you, if no tapes about the abuse were brought to public, the abuse would have existed till now.
Example 2: Iraq. The  western countries promised the Iraqi people to bring more freedom and more democracy to them if they drove Sadam off the power. The fact is that Iraqi people are enduring the pains of  losing chances of education, sheltering, and lives. Their living standard is below their living standard under  Sadam’s rule. With help of the success of so-called democracy, the Iraqi people now can have bombings as their company.
Example 3: Money means all in the western politics. Your congressmen, your presidents, your vice priesitents, your priministers, are all rich people. If they are poor, they do not have the rights to be in their office.
Example 4: The United States called itself the best democratic country. It always teach others how to do things. But it’s this country that not only abuses the human rights of people in other countries. But also abuse the human rights of its own people. According to statistics of the National Urban League, of the sentences issued in 12 crime categories in the State Courts, sentences for black males were longer than white males in all of them. American women and men are not equally paid for the same work, and the income of women has always been lower than that of men.
3. The Western Media in General is Ignorant. CNN ever issued a statedment and said that it’s reporting impartially. But we can say it’s not impartial at all. When it reports about China, it never say Chinese people love their government, it never say that the ethnic groups enjoy more favorable policies than Hans, It never say Tibetans’ living standard is improved greatly year by year. But in China, every one knows that it’s true. But CNN never tell the western people this. So do many other western media. Some western people may not believe my words. But I can tell you we welcome you to China and listen to the common people if you are honest.
4. Chinese people are kind to their friends. We welcome all friends come to China for a visit. But we hope you do not impose your own opion (that may not be right) on others. Chinese people are no racist. They love peace, freedom, democracy, friendship, but they never love predjudices to them, they never love liars who slam them baselessly. We will tell the world what’s the true meaning of Olympic games. Hospitality is in every Chinese citizen’s heart.
手握乾坤鼠, 茶溶四海秋. 心宽无大志, 戏赋欲还休.
Blog: http://www.blog.sina.com.cn/qujiangrong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 00:30:19 |Display all floors

trust me on this & we all know...

the thing is just how you play your game!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 08:49:50 |Display all floors
what a punch right into someone's face!!

LOL~~~

Stand up....my land!  Show the world what u got !!
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 22:07:37 |Display all floors
'Example 3: Money means all in the western politics. Your congressmen, your presidents, your vice priesitents, your priministers, are all rich people. If they are poor, they do not have the rights to be in their office. '

That is incorrect

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-19 15:29:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thedacs at 2008-4-17 22:07
'Example 3: Money means all in the western politics. Your congressmen, your presidents, your vice priesitents, your priministers, are all rich people. If they are poor, they do not have the rights  ...

Please raise  examples to refute my argument.
Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-19 15:33:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-4-18 13:55
No. 1: The Communist Party WAS great..., not IS great.

Your claim can be supported for much of the time, but not for the time being any more.

You think you are a great debater, but you are less logical.
Why? Show us your reason.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 09:10:53 |Display all floors

How Great Is Great?

Thank you for being so flattering, Seneca.
Many people do not even give the CCP any credit at all.
As to who is great, how great is great, how is great defined, people never agree. Was Napolean great? Was De Gaulea (sorry about the spelling) great? Was Winston Churcill great? Is Queen of England great? Is George W. Bush the best or the worst president in the US? I didn't happen to hear anybody use the great to refer to GW Bush yet. Is Mr Sarkozy a great French president, or will become one someday?
History will know more, but that will be many years later. And people still argue about events that happened centuries ago.
So let's keep our own beliefs and keep an open mind.
But it's amazing that you, for one westerner, would even call the CCP a great party (within your timeframe). Amazing indeed!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.