Views: 4803|Replies: 13

Dalai Lama's concubines [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-1 02:22:31 |Display all floors
I just read story from USA.  

Dalai Lama has supposedly more than 500 women?  I am so angry by her action.  I'm not surprise if he is trying to have an army of children to destroy the motherland.  Why does China Gov't not try hard to stop the evil rioters?  

What do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-2 17:04:38 |Display all floors

What story, and where?

Can you post the story here, or give us the link?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-2 17:22:33 |Display all floors
"Dalai Lama has supposedly more than 500 women?  I am so angry by her action.  I'm not surprise if he is trying to have an army of children to destroy the motherland.  Why does China Gov't not try hard to stop the evil rioters?  "

Having more than 500 women would not let him have too much time in politics...
But even if...
You should not have any sort of claims against Chine gmnt. From this side the counter-action has resulted in 1.3 billion defenders against this small army of sons of Dl.
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-4-2 20:30:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iheartchina at 2008-4-1 03:22
I just read story from USA.  

Dalai Lama has supposedly more than 500 women?  I am so angry by her action.  I'm not surprise if he is trying to have an army of children to destroy the motherland ...

Dalai Lama has supposedly more than 500 women?

That'd better be true. It would keep him busy and less aggressive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-2 21:24:56 |Display all floors
AT THAT AGE,  500 WOMEN MAKE HIM BUSY AND EXHAUSTED!
BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS TRUE.
BUT MY PEOPLE, BUDHA TODAY TOLD ME THE DALAI WAS NOT A TRUE BUHDIST, BECAUSE HE KILLED, IS KILLING, AND WILL KILL MANY AND MANY PEOPLE. BUDHA TOLD ME THE DL'S REASON FOR EVIL WILL LEAD TO HIS RESULT IN HELL.
BUDHA TOLD ME TIBETANS NEVER HATE HANS, AS HANS NEVER HATE TIBETANS.
BUT THE DL HOPE BOTH THE ETHNIC GROUPS HATE EACH OTHER FOR EVER.
BUDHA TOLD ME NO TIBETANS ARE WILLING TO BE SLAVES, BUT THE DL ALWAYS HOPE TIBETANS WILL BE HIS SLAVES.
BUDHA TOLD ME MOST AND MOST OF TIBETANS WOULD RATHER LIVE A HAPPY PEACEFUL LIFE AS THEY DO NOW, THAN BECOME THE VICTIMS OF THE DL.
BUDHA TOLD ME THE DL WAS EVER A LEADER IN TIBET, BUT HE BETRAYED HIS PEOPLE, SO HE WAS NOT COMPETENT ANY LONGER; BUDHA GAVE HIM A PINK SLIP...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-3 08:18:31 |Display all floors
Is Dalai Lama a living Budha or a living sex pervert?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-9 15:25:39 |Display all floors

Re: seneca

Originally posted by seneca at 2008-4-3 00:51
Sour grapes by a sexually deprikved Chinese male? The DL can afford to satisfy 50 women while millions of testosterone-driven Chinese men can only visit hookers... in hair dresser saloons...

I'm a newcomer that has recently joined. I've been browsing the forums and noticed seneca's constant diatribe against not only the government but also its people.

Granted, he is a voice against the pro-china sentiments here, but his caustic words are usually insulting and condescending.
Am I correct in saying he actually works in China?
If so , are you getting paid that well? Because you don't seem to want to be there very much. Perhaps you can let me in on your tidy niche of a job there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.