Views: 3646|Replies: 1

Topics for CD English Club(BJ) on March 30, 2008 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-26 10:32:26 |Display all floors
Time: 10.30am-12.30pm March 30.
Venue: 北京市东城区交道口东大街4-17号,北京吴裕泰茶叶股份有限公司。
(highly appreciated if you could arrive by 10:20 a.m.)

How to get there:Please refer to the attachment.

Host: Joyce
Prepared Speaker: Josiah
Minutes Writer: James

Topic I:Culture Difference

Learning English is not just about learning the language itself,there are culture and history invovled as well. I am sure you have found some culture shock i.e. difference between western culture and eastern culture,it could be interesting or suprise. Let share the difference together and learn more about the culture differences.

Topic II: Sharing the Beauty of Spring

Here’s the song lyrics of WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD, written by George Weiss / Bob Thiele and sung by Louis Armstrong.

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands, saying "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you".

Spring is around us, it’s short yet the nice things happen in this best season is lasting . Many members have good opportunities in terms of work and life at the beginning of year of 2008. Let share the good news together and share the spring you see ,you touch and you feel with us.

[ Last edited by joycezou at 2008-3-27 09:38 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 10:37:33 |Display all floors

HOW TO GET THERE?

The best way to get there is by subway. Take Line 5, get off at Bei Xing Qiao(北新桥站) station, and take Exit D. When coming out, turn west. You will see the Wu Yu Tai Tea House after walking for 2 minutes. It is opposite Dong Cheng Qu High court.

You can also take buses number 106/107/116/635/807/815/13路 and get off at北新桥路口(Tel. 64041928), Please notice there are 2 Wu Yu Tai around here, you should go to Qu Yu Tai office building (west of Bei Xin Qiao). For those who drive, there is a small parking lot available at the Bei Xin Qiao crossing road of Bei Xin Qiao 50 M North or 200 M West.

More detailed information please refer to the following:

basic information:
Name          Wu Yu Tai Tea LTD Corp.  Bei Xin Qiao outlet
Tel.         Reception Desk:010-64041928
Head Office:010-84049766
Contact Person:Gao Meng, 13811674250
Detailed Address         No. 4-17 Jiao Dao Kou Avenue East,Easten District, Beijing

•基本情况
    店名            吴裕泰茶叶有限公司 北新桥店
    电话        前台:010-64041928
    吴裕泰联系人:13811674250高萌
    详细地址            北京市东城区交道口东大街4-17号

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.