Author: debbie520

Can you accept a black as husband   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-31 14:15:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by china_gal at 2008-3-21 04:18
This is a difficult question to answer because only you know in your heart if this is going to work out together or not. No one knows if a relationship can survive unless both of you work on it.  

Dear lady

Thanks for your commets. I would like to know you and would you leave your contact method(mail address or msn or others) to me?thanks again.

Make the impossible possible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 22:38:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by debbie520 at 2008-3-4 16:45
I know a black man in guangzhou.he want marry me.would you provide some suggestion about black. thanks!

How much do you love him?
How much do you know him?
How much do you respect him?
How much do you accept him as a man?
How much are you willing to protect him?
How much do you care for his feelings?
How much are you willing to carry his baby?
How much do you want to grow old with this man?
How much are you willing to live your life with this man?
How much do you want to fight and laugh with this man?
etc...

And don't forget...he is an individual...with unique personality and intelligence...he has parents and relatives (just like you and I)...he is one of a kind...he has feelings and talents...he is one of the citizens of planet earth!

When you are clear of what you want in life...you would not have problem answering your own question!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 15:53:54 |Display all floors
if you love him, why not?
  But from your message what I read is.... you don't ! so why do you even borthing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 22:08:36 |Display all floors
I know a black man in guangzhou.he want marry me.would you provide some suggestion about black. thanks!

Get married with him if you also like him .....but you will have some difficulty after marriage...when you both live in China...you should get prepare for all the problems before you decided to marry him....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 22:09:07 |Display all floors

and some black peple are very nice !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-13 13:42:41 |Display all floors

color doesnt matter

Im not chinese, Im married to chinese man, we had a wonderful life together---
i though! We had wonderful and clever son, his 6 years old now, can speak and understand 4 languages, hes our translator actually hehehe.....

Now,  what i want to say is , Love takes all....

in my marraiges for almost 8 years im with my husbandlife, only just this year, here in his own country.
I never ever think he can find mistress here...

A chinese girl, White complexion girl, bring black in our family.... We cant find color of rainbow now....

What i want to say is  "dont judge the book by its cover", for it wont bring back to you....

Just think! OOOppps! Im not black though i have lots of black friends too, I love  being  with them they are
one of a true person I knew.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 16:42:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by micaella at 2008-4-13 13:42
Im not chinese, Im married to chinese man, we had a wonderful life together---
i though! We had wonderful and clever son, his 6 years old now, can speak and understand 4 languages, hes our transla ...

Thanks for your post.
I think I can accept him as he is love me so much.
Make the impossible possible

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.