Author: susansusan

daily of Feb [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-29 09:34:07 |Display all floors

xunhuan_2002

Yes, I am going to continue the blind-date, I am not planning to keep single for long in my life. I know it isn’t easy find out the Mr Right and I should keep trying. I am full in my life.
I don’t like stay at home for weekend, and I will be alone at my room, I am living alone and so if nothing special, I won’t stay at it and I would rather go to visiting friends and handle some matters.
Actually I hate furniture business, it is only small sum of money to build up a furniture factory and doesn’t require much technology. In Guangdong Province, thousands of factory but very few of them is a big factory but rather small, mostly one hundred to two hundred people, above it is consider big factory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 09:42:57 |Display all floors

aiping

That is what my friends suggested me that not to marry a person that in different social status, different education and less income than me. They say:” it is better that you not to marry at all.”
Sadly, the person I involved with, all are in less income, education than me, and I was wondered, how to find a person that in the same level and fall in love?
It isn’t easy, and I have kept it in mind now and in the future, and I will be lucky if I finally find him out, it also my destiny if I can’t, without love I am still alive.
Congratulation to your pregnancy, you should keep away from computer for most of the time, and take good care of yourself, good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 09:43:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-2-28 05:03 PM

You should find more excellent people - SMART choice

Sure and I should, but how to?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 09:46:12 |Display all floors

wennyboy

Got it, I guess that is a smart choice for me to plant in my room to add more green color, and it makes me more peaceful , but how to add brown color? I can’t find any brown color plant, hehehe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 10:50:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-2-29 09:43

Sure and I should, but how to?

i saw many chinese movies......& alway the mama will ask daughter to ask Buddha to grant a good chang fu by going to the temple to seek...............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 14:10:42 |Display all floors
Temple gets only monk
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 15:06:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-2-29 14:10
Temple gets only monk

so i get only nun
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.