Author: susansusan

daily of Feb [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-22 14:32:33 |Display all floors
Thank you Susan for your frank words.Sorry,I made many spelling mistakes on above post,I mean superior ,;because I noticed in your previous post that you can't get along well with your superior.I wonder if your working relations with your boss has been improved that once affected your mood before .You are right,love is sacred and solemn,and relationship is a serious matter.We should treat it seriously.I don't think that's the case like you said you are fail,or you are the unlucky person something like that,I believe  true love will definitely knock at your door some day as long as you keep a true and open heart and have faith in love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-23 09:09:24 |Display all floors

xunhuan_2002

Thank you and I don't know I am the lucky person or not, but I may as well to live in this world happy with joy, you know I am not asking for someone but waiting for someone.
I am not in good relationship with the boss or his relation, somebody I may get out of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-23 09:10:12 |Display all floors
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Yesterday is another wonderful day, I chatted a lot online with one friends and he gave me many suggestion for the marriage and love.
He said: love is the feeling between two people; it can be happen before marriage or after marriage. The lucky people that have the feeling of love before marriage and keep on their whole life, and the unlucky people have the feeling of love after marriage also keep on their whole life. Both of them are the one that able to find true love.
And the most unlucky one, they marry and divorce but they don’t have the feeling of love, and the excellent girl, that has good education, good job and good background is hard to find a suitable husband, and that is the reason.
As they are excellent, and they are not willing to find the one that in lower status than them, and it is hard to find, as they own status is high already, that is only little boys that are in the same status of them and fewer boys that in higher status than me.
And for another thing, as they are excellent, and now the androcentrism, few boys accept that his wife are in better ability than him, and so, few boys are dare to chase them. So as the old saying, girl without education is a virtue. Although I am not much agree with that, but it is the reality.
I am too conspicuous, both in work and in my study; I am so confidence and I may get everything I want through the hard work and effort. But he said: love is all about luck but not effort.
I understand his meaning and I stayed calm, I accept the reality, as I talked to another friend at night, he said:” I know you can get him, you are the excellent girl, you always get what you wanted, but so what, it is you to take the first step and you control the whole story. Don’t you think you should be the one that take care of and pay attention to?”
Of course I understand this and that is why I am so easy with it, still I felt guilty because it hurts his ex-girl-friend too, the one as his so-called wife.
I may not the lucky person in love but I guess someone will be the lucky person that I love, he must be the most happy person in this world.
And so I am finding him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-26 16:07:58 |Display all floors
I am trying another post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-26 16:08:31 |Display all floors
Monday, February 25, 2008

Yesterday, it was the third blind-date in my life, and I don’t know how to describe my feeling, it upset me a lot.

I didn’t get up on time at the morning, instead, I waited until 9am, and I got up cleaned myself, cooked for myself and I went out and took the bus. I didn’t have enough charge and I bought a drink, actually I didn’t need that drink, as it rained yesterday.

I got into the bus, and I didn’t know that was assistance for the driver. She spoke too loud and her action was too wild and I didn’t have much favor about her.

I hurt myself, I didn’t notice my finger was bleeding, it was cut by my trouser, I was too careless, however I didn’t feel any pain but I was scared by the blood.

I arrived at the place and my friend called that guy, when I saw him, I didn’t like his appearance, nor his reaction. He was shy, he spoke too low and I hardly heard what he said, he acted too slowly too. we ate in the restaurant, I was supposed that he may pay for the fee but he didn’t, instead he waited and my friend paid for it.

And when we finished the lunch and asked him what to do, he can’t even find a solution, it isn’t the way of the man. And he drives motor and I didn’t have helmet, but he can’t find a way to fix it. Again my friend borrowed one. If he acts more manly, he should know that I am the one that without helmet and he should prepare it beforehand.

After the lunch, I and he went and wondered around in the street, I guess during the whole time, I was talking for he is too shy. I don’t understand as he is at the same age as me but should be so shy.

At 3pm I went back, it wasn’t a pleasant journey, as my head was uncomfortable; I felt pain in my eye too. I slept two hours on the bus and have not seat, I was tired and down.

I went back to Gaoming, I bought food, a pair of shoes, and I bought another flower, I was in bad luck when I took the motor and back to my dorm, my broke my raincost and not luck for me. I need to buy another one.

I arrived at my room at 7pm, I was tired, I cooked for myself and washed myself, and I turned back to pleasant condition, and so I came online and chatted with some friends.

I chatted with the boss of another factory, she said:’ We are going to move to the place that next to your factory.” I was a bit uneasy for her remark, her factory was built two years ago and grow so quickly, how nice if I have my own factory in the future, Oh, it is a dream!

Still bad luck that I have a nightmare last night, I slept and I heard somebody said:” don’t say out, girl.” And then seized me and I tried and cried out, and then I realized it was a dream only. I slept long for the whole night, about 10 hours, still unwilling to get up this morning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-26 16:08:47 |Display all floors
Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I have to say, yesterday is another wonderful day for me.

At the morning, the boss came to my desk and complained about me, for I didn’t write the sentence that “the price is adjustable due to the floating of the exchange rate.” I didn’t write it for I made the PI last year and it was confirmed by the customer, how could I adjust the price again? She spoke in front of my desk for 15 minutes and I hated that so much, I ignored her and I said nothing, I keep it in my mind:” I will do better than you in the future, so let us see.”

I amt the one that keep hard-working and I get more order than another export sales girl. She is late for working every morning and get very little orders for the past half a year and the boss made not any complaints to her but I am the one that get so many orders but it is like every meeting is criticize me. And that is the reason why I am so indifference with her talking and meeting. I keep silence and I didn’t follow her order.

I was a bit upset, I chatted with the boy, his so-called wife on line last night, just within the very short period of time, I realized that how stupid I am involve with that kind of people. We are from the different social status and I should not waste my time on her and that kind of affair. I have spent too much on it and I know it is hard for me to get out of it, but I just can’t control myself. How funny and absurd that finally I know she is the one that he was cohabited three years ago. It doesn’t worth that I was so crazy when I knew the result.

I like planting now, I bought two flowers back from the market, one is orchid and one is peace lily. I love the green color in my room and I watch it growing with achievement. Oh, how nice that I found the planting gives me joy and happiness, I should plant more in my room, I don’t need to open my window and I can get fresh air.

I heard that this company is growing very quickly, from less than 10 workers and now get 500 workers of 3 factories, Oh, that is also a mocking to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-26 16:09:43 |Display all floors

25-1

Monday, February 25, 2008

Yesterday, it was the third blind-date in my life, and I don’t know how to describe my feeling, it upset me a lot.

I didn’t get up on time at the morning, instead, I waited until 9am, and I got up cleaned myself, cooked for myself and I went out and took the bus. I didn’t have enough charge and I bought a drink, actually I didn’t need that drink, as it rained yesterday.

I got into the bus, and I didn’t know that was assistance for the driver. She spoke too loud and her action was too wild and I didn’t have much favor about her.

I hurt myself, I didn’t notice my finger was bleeding, it was cut by my trouser, I was too careless, however I didn’t feel any pain but I was scared by the blood.

I arrived at the place and my friend called that guy, when I saw him, I didn’t like his appearance, nor his reaction. He was shy, he spoke too low and I hardly heard what he said, he acted too slowly too. we ate in the restaurant, I was supposed that he may pay for the fee but he didn’t, instead he waited and my friend paid for it.

And when we finished the lunch and asked him what to do, he can’t even find a solution, it isn’t the way of the man. And he drives motor and I didn’t have helmet, but he can’t find a way to fix it. Again my friend borrowed one. If he acts more manly, he should know that I am the one that without helmet and he should prepare it beforehand.

After the lunch, I and he went and wondered around in the street, I guess during the whole time, I was talking for he is too shy. I don’t understand as he is at the same age as me but should be so shy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.